"This Sound", hard technoid! not much dark this time haha

alright mate, i think it sounds ok mixdown wise, bass could maybe be bought up a tad imo. also the sub a little bit, might just be me though.
i struggle to enjoy this sort of dnb where its the same kick snare crazy patterns, i think with the mixdowns u get and the sound quality u have u should try some techy stuff, but what ur doing is good for ur style, just it isnt mine.

i think with the mixdowns u get and the sound quality u have u should try some techy stuff, but what ur doing is good for ur style, just it isnt mine.
I don't really get that, I don't know if you're saying that my quality is not enough to make this kind of music yet or that I should give a go to a different style with the same ideas and put these there?
and
You mean techstep right? I don't like rollers, actually hate these, they seem too ambiental and a tad boring... But i still respect and sometimes get amazed on many top notch productions that are techy rollers.
I'm so much more into darkstep and well, the stuff I make (you know from CV to The Panacea...).

i would replace the intro, but everything after that sounded quality to me. Very professional sounding apart from the intro. Nice work.

yeah, hearing it again, that intro sucks actually... made it in like 2 minutes... :$
well
Thanks everyone for the support guys! Really apreciate your feedback...! :)

Sounds good man. Intro didn't bother me too much, agree about the bass, although it still sounds ok as it is if that's the sound you want. Nice

I don't really get that, I don't know if you're saying that my quality is not enough to make this kind of music yet or that I should give a go to a different style with the same ideas and put these there?
and
You mean techstep right? I don't like rollers, actually hate these, they seem too ambiental and a tad boring... But i still respect and sometimes get amazed on many top notch productions that are techy rollers.
I'm so much more into darkstep and well, the stuff I make (you know from CV to The Panacea...).
sorry mate a bit vague there.
what i mean is you are coming out with heavy beats and well made tunes, im just saying personally id like to hear u make some rollers, but if its not to your taste then carry on the darkstep man you do a good job of it, when i listen to this or listen to alot of CV's tunes, theres not much difference in terms of quality!

I can see what you mean about the ambient, think thats the part i like most!

Whoa, thank you all guys for the support and feedback...
The bass is now to my real taste, and brought up in the mix, it definately needed it.
The intro is fixed asswell, now sounding acceptable at least.
Thanks for your feedback again guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom