this site is goin down the sh****r!

Boring Same old Same old Grrrrrrrr.

Peepz just abusin it for free mixes rather than anything else!:mad:

mate u only bin ere a month or so its bin like dis alot longer b4 u arived u jus gotta sift through the shit!:lol:

Boring Same old Same old Grrrrrrrr.

Peepz just abusin it for free mixes rather than anything else!:mad:

It's true man, but it's same on all dnb sites worldwide. It fucks me off when i upload and get 2 replies and see it's had 200 views but that's just the way it is. Ain't shit you can do.

i have only been a member since dec 07. this site is fcukin heavyweight. debates and disscucions about the music we love. we will always get diks and fool onboard for the music but look at the possitve the more people that hear the bigger the music gets.

peace.

dnb is dead, dnbforum is going down the shitter, world war 3 is coming, global warming is melting my ice lollies and manbearpig will kill us all

:mrpanic:WE'RE ALL DOOMED I TELLS YA! DOOMED!:mrpanic:

i think, as a new user, a Thanks Button system, like on album base, where u cant see the link till uve clicked thanks, that way people get the credit they deserve, also get rid of all the custom animations, silly smileys/emoticons and stuipdly long sigs, would clean up the place a tonne. i dunno, just a thought

Everytime ive seen shit or negative threads your name 'badmarsh' seems to come up, I think new members starting pointless and bait threads just to get a reaction is 1 of the only things that is making this site shit. That and the same old re-posts of the same 3 threads, Mc's are shit, pendulum / TC / Clipz are shit, whens machette out,

maybe if you start making original/fresh and interesting threads rather than the same old ones or ones that are gonna make pointless arguments, that makes people itk get less interested in this forum each day.

yea it gets borin but instead of slaggin it off y dont u think of saink betta to say

dint your mum eva tell u " if you got nufink nice to say dont say nufink at all "

I love this site man. I don't really hit up the mixes, they're just a bonus for me. This is a cool forum, with cool people. I love it mate :beers:

I'm with you mate, I like this forum although i dont really post that much, or download many mixes but i log in and check whats goin on pretty much everyday...

it's got the right mix of up to date info and banter based around the scene. it's not full of idiots like dnba, and it's not so up it's own arse like doa.
it's *just* right. there's a nice comunity vibe here, don't seem to get that in other places.

i don't really grab too many sets - only the odd ones of occasional interest.
for me it's about all those radio shows ripped, mainly thanks to mr. dnb is a god send. the guy is a legend, and we're lucky to have him on here.

Back
Top Bottom