this might piss a few heads off but...

dquinn09

i just have to put it out there... and hope someone understands the views.

andy c is not the be-all end-all of dnb. he is a mere bi-product of the genre.

i love the guy's djing skills, but don't like his record label, well not the newer stuff and direction anyways.

just because an artist is signed onto ram doesn't make him the shizzle, it means he fits the sound and vibe.

just has to let it out... i respect ram records and even have a couple of records, but my god i think they are really over-hyped and lack range.

EDIT:

emperor_catkind.jpg

Last edited:
i just have to put it out there... and hope someone understands the views.

andy c is not the be-all end-all of dnb. he is a mere bi-product of the genre.

i love the guy's djing skills, but don't like his record label, well not the newer stuff and direction anyways.

just because an artist is signed onto ram doesn't make him the shizzle, it means he fits the sound and vibe.

just has to let it out... i respect ram records and even have a couple of records, but my god i think they are really over-hyped and lack range.

Haha by the sounds of your posts Klute is the be-all end-all of dnb... Each to their own mate.

When you die and go up to heaven and Andy C won't let you in because you committed blasphemy then don't get annoyed will you?

there is no be all and end all of dnb. but andy c is like the patriarchal figure for many. he's like the yoda to sub focus' luke skywalker.

When you die and go up to heaven and Andy C won't let you in because you committed blasphemy then don't get annoyed.

This x100000000

Your right dquinn... Andy C isnt the be-all end-all of dnb... He's the be-all end-all of everything!

:andy:
bow mother fucker! :D

Haha by the sounds of your posts Klute is the be-all end-all of dnb... Each to their own mate.

nah man... i just rediscovered my love for klute and get a hard-on when i hear divinity.

klute is just one of the many strings to my harp of dnb love... unfortunately ram records is a wind instrument and therefore we are not compatible.

Back
Top Bottom