this might piss a few heads off but...

LOL! Seeing as u have such strong opinions on everything in dnb be it dj'in skills or which producers u like, im gona have to give you an opinion of my own......i have a feeling im not gona like u quinn no matter how many post you make...:rolleyes:

im not making post to get your love bud.

my strong opinions are based on a pure love for the genre, i can't help the fact that i like certain sounds, and surely you can't have a qualm with that.

nor should you fret about me putting opinions out there... this is what a forum is about.

im out numbered i think by the new-era dnb heads...

ram records has gone downhill... bring back the days of screamer and you could change my mind, with its edgy vibe... that is all i have to say about that.

Apparently he made valley of the shadows when he was 15.
if you make a tune like that with hardware at that age your destined for bigbadandbashyness!

you know if you get to fabric after three then it's half price. i hope you didn't pay full whack

haha mate, i haven't been there for time... the event i was referring to was back in 2004. waited for hours, got in, took what i was taking and andy blew my mind....

still cost me 7 quid though!

Without meaning to sound harsh this seems kinda pointless. If your tired of their sound, listen 2 something else mate there is so much to choose from in the UK alone. Ram is just one of about 10 or so top top labels each with there own sound/direction which is good for the scene. I agree with the sentiment the ram sound has changed for worse, but they have got some unstoppable bangers coming out soon that just cant be denied. Andy isnt the be all, but his success is down 2 diversity when he plays out, and just being a utter rudeboy/god to three decks. Peace x

Edit: sorry pal but screamer is pooooooo

im not making post to get your love bud.

my strong opinions are based on a pure love for the genre, i can't help the fact that i like certain sounds, and surely you can't have a qualm with that.

nor should you fret about me putting opinions out there... this is what a forum is about.

im out numbered i think by the new-era dnb heads...

ram records has gone downhill... bring back the days of screamer and you could change my mind, with its edgy vibe... that is all i have to say about that.

Furry muff but i mean your nearly at 200 posts an i havent heard anythin from u thats not tryin to piss ppl off or get them aggy an start a rant goin on however many pages long!! these are opinions that our best kept to urself.....imo?!

fail_thread.jpg

Furry muff but i mean your nearly at 200 posts an i havent heard anythin from u thats not tryin to piss ppl off or get them aggy an start a rant goin on however many pages long!! these are opinions that our best kept to urself.....imo?!

nah this is the first one that i thought would get to people, and it wasn't intentional.

i just had to air my thoughts...

its got people talking and to be fair if you don't like it then no need to enter the thread. no need to try and silence peeps.

Back
Top Bottom