This is what happens when u rob @ the Global Energy Weekender...

ahahhah yeh do that!!! or steal his phone and send the picture to all of his contacts, with a small blurb of what happened.

ahahaha!! nah im not down with stealing!" hhaha... but would be a fukin joke though...

in fact i think he shots weed.... find out who he deals to and send them the pics!! hahahahaha

Check out these little cunts as well, heard they got caught robbin people of there dignity.

2gsjyuf.jpg

Hahaha brilliant, shame the only people laughing are people that don't know them.

Bouncers most places are usually good at sorting this sort of thing out IF YOU REPORT IT!

i do.... and i am.... hahahahaha... all day....ive called about 6 or 7 people who also know the 2 on the left... hahah... its up on facebook now... a mate of mine has tagged the little one in it... hahahh.

ill get his name tonight when i get home!

i do.... and i am.... hahahahaha... all day....ive called about 6 or 7 people who also know the 2 on the left... hahah... its up on facebook now... a mate of mine has tagged the little one in it... hahahh.

ill get his name tonight when i get home!

Name shame little fuckers nice one Rock. Karma strikes back haha, that's what they get for robbing people and giving the DnB scene bad name.

To be fair these little cocks are eth tip of teh iceburg. I have seen so many tossers trying to large it up at events. Why give it the bad boy, its a party. Funniest thing is laughin in their face and they look all hurt. But shit I would get my dick out and piss on this lot. Little mugs.

Back
Top Bottom