This is what happens when u rob @ the Global Energy Weekender...

Yeah but Dan, Hardcore ravers have always been looked on as easy prey, i was at a doo in Wembley in 96 and in one room was Fusion and in the other was One Nation, loads of people got done that night, i even heard a bird got raped, very very moody rave that was, tense atmosphere all night.

But regarding the stripping....I've seen this done a couple of times, at Innovation and One Nation, fucking brilliant when your there.

Fucking bunch of ugly looking little cunts, lucky they didn't get a pasting as well as being stripped like the geezer at One Nation.

Attachments

• one_nation_25_05_96_(web).jpg
    one_nation_25_05_96_(web).jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
That's class big up secerty. There never gonna live that down, wonder what there mummys gonna say to them haha. Reckon they get piss ripped out 4eva. MUGS

One thing.... why did they let them take their clothes?

I would have refused that.

I'd have giving the things back and left.

I'm pretty sure random security guards aren't allowed to strip search people. And then throw them out of the place without their clothes. Surely the security guards are then stealing their clothes?

Thats what happens when you rob people Brof, fuck 'em, i'd have taken the boxers and as well, 'orrible little cunts.

BRUV!!! I FUKIN KNOW THEM TWO ON THE LEFT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is soooo fukin jokes!!! ahhh mate... next time i see them im gonna gun them little fukers to the ground!! cant wait!!

they arent even rude boys... they are about 15 maybe 16... both go to St Thomas The Apostle school... which is right near my house.... they tried robbing a little boy from my school outside Bebops house once..... so i took a snooker cue from bebop house and had it out with them!! hahaha.... the little black boy started beggin me to "allow" him.... they live just down the road from me... hahahahahah!!! fukin hell.... ahh man ive never seen something so funny!!!

they probably just marched them through the rave like that and when they got next to the exit threw their clothes out with them. doubt they would of made them walk home without them

eeeeeeyahahaha

Rock, if you ever see them again tell the little one second in from the left.

"NUERA THINKS YOU LOOK LIKE A TOAD"

Cheers mate.

eeeeeeyahahaha

Rock, if you ever see them again tell the little one second in from the left.

"NUERA THINKS YOU LOOK LIKE A TOAD"

Cheers mate.

aahhh man seriously... i just called bebop and told him to look!! hahahahah....

i wish you lot could see me right now!! im proper creasing..... that tall one... i had a la cost baseball cap on.... so i pulled the peak low and head butted him right accross the bridge of his noes just for pure entertainment value.... and started laughing at him cause he started going "allow me man... im just a boy and your a man.... allow me man".....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you should have done him anyway!

If he ever tries to rob me, I would laugh in his face until I struggled for breath.

yeh i know... i saw that tall one literally a couple days ago outside a shop and he said hello.... ever since that shit outside bebops house hes always said hello to me.... weird???

cant wait to see him again... im gonna bookmark this thread on my iphone and show him.... hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom