This is War!!! 1-0

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
So yeah, the flat below me used to be full of a skummy oversized albanian family...they now have been ejected by the courts and the flat has been refurbished and looking criss...

anyway they (the albanians) must have had pet mice or summin...so now pesky lil bastards have made their way into my flat...

but these aint no normal mice....fukin hard-to-the-fuking-core bitches...they have the cheek to TRY and explore the whereabouts of my flat right infront of me, this is after spotting the fukker skarper into the unknown last night when i got in from radio...i have now adorned a rambo-ray mears mentality an have officially declaired WAR on this mofo, ive set various experimental hand built traps, im armed with a baseball bat and i have buckets boxes and bowls positioned strategically round the flat ready to capture/torture/beat the cheese outa the fukker!!

GrrrRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRWW!!!!!!
So yeah...this is the result...check out his brain!! :teeth: haha

Last edited:

Rock*

VIP Junglist
What none of you know is that Sammy was hiding in the cupboard waiting til the small hours then jumped out and ripped off its head with his bare hands. "Look at you, look at your brain!" he teased before smearing himself in its blood and offering it as a sacrifice to one of his many Gods.

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
What none of you know is that Sammy was hiding in the cupboard waiting til the small hours then jumped out and ripped off its head with his bare hands. "Look at you, look at your brain!" he teased before smearing himself in its blood and offering it as a sacrifice to one of his many Gods.
Thats gettin sigg'd!!!! hahaha LMFAO!!!! :not_worth

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
Ok ok...heres the story...

It was a long restless night and after waking up thismorning to none of my bodged traps containg prizes...i decided to get some of the stick pad stuff...got home after work, Rocksteady came round, we munched (a fucking siiik chilignaise) then whilst Rocksteady had a 20 min mix...i trimmed one of the pads into various lengths and placed them strategically round my flat...

barely 10 minutes after laying them...i went into the kitchen to grab a brew...and in the corner of my eye i saw a twitching movement..."Rocks bruv!!" i shouted, Rocks lept into action!...

There we were both staring at this twitching mouse, so i grabbed my mini baseball bat and Rocksteady pressed it to the sticky pad to make sure it wouldnt get away...then after what was basically a tap...resulted in the above!...no blood just brains....POP!!

- sorry but this is MY FLAT ekeke :teeth:

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
Ok ok...heres the story...

It was a long restless night and after waking up thismorning to none of my bodged traps containg prizes...i decided to get some of the stick pad stuff...got home after work, Rocksteady came round, we munched (a fucking siiik chilignaise) then whilst Rocksteady had a 20 min mix...i trimmed one of the pads into various lengths and placed them strategically round my flat...

barely 10 minutes after laying them...i went into the kitchen to grab a brew...and in the corner of my eye i saw a twitching movement..."Rocks bruv!!" i shouted, Rocks lept into action!...

There we were both staring at this twitching mouse, so i grabbed my mini baseball bat and Rocksteady pressed it to the sticky pad to make sure it wouldnt get away...then after what was basically a tap...resulted in the above!...no blood just brains....POP!!

- sorry but this is MY FLAT ekeke :teeth:
well done, if i had a trophy, i would give you one. but i dont, so yeah!

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
well done, if i had a trophy, i would give you one. but i dont, so yeah!
Erm...yeah...thank you! :D Id like to thank the man at the DIY shop for his role and not forgetting credit for Mr Rocksteady himself for the final role in this...my mum, my dad...oh and mansell for being in spirt :teeth:

thats brutal...u think they had more than one then? im expecting pics if they did :D
i duno man, ill have to wait n see...i have the others still in place...ill keep you updated...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: