THIS IS THE UNVEILING!

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Brilliant! we will be testing it out on cardboard as we dont have plastic bottles, we dont drink pop in this house

A ninja with morals

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i'm not going to lie. i envy his accent. i would pull so much trim with that...

even without the sword. but lets face it, chicks dig a sword....

and also a man who has strict principles regarding fizzy pop.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

IM JAMES BOND!

his brother is full of win

---------- Post added at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I like him to be honest, seems like a nice chap. I see him as a guy who gets a long with everybody, excellent with arts and crafts. In fact I think he probably owns a small antique shop, selling little nit bits, fruit bowls, pictures akin to the ones you would find in a middle level hotel, porcelain dogs. Quite different to what others say I believe he had a girlfriend, probably western Chinese, girl from the paddy fields, named Tzu-Tung Wa. He dotes on her every whim and was a very passionate lover. From Tzu he got his love for Martial Arts.

Sadly Tzu was murdered in a bungled burglary at the Antique Shop, by 2 porcelain dog loving 75 year old pensioners. Filling their bags of swag of all the porcelain dogs, Tzu disturbed them, thinking the antique fruit porcelain bowls were real fruit they both threw them at her, killing Tzu instantly.

Now he spends his nights in the darkness stalking old ladies with his sword, chopping of the heads of any that are out after Coronation Street has finished.