this is pretty grim nsfw

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Toejam, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Saw this on a couple of forums, madness, quoted from a site below

It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.

Best read the whole quote before you watch and obviously its nsfw
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2db7wo9&s=3

2. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

did i just watch some1 get killed?

3. Thin and crispy

anyway, for a black belt, the other guy should of ended it sooner and showed alot more self discepline/control, and not actualy continued to hit him while hes on the floor + stamp on his head twice. But in all fairness there was no need for the black belt to start hitting him anyway? and he by the looks of that he ought to get his money back he spent on training, lol

4. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

he wasnt dead at the end of the vid, bt u did hear someone saying drag him out the backdoor, so may not have lived for much longer if the thing bout being found in a skip is true, but doesn't say much for the arguement that learning martial arts makes you disciplined and controlled

5. BDS

BDS Active Member

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

he died in that vid,

he snapped his neck when he stamped on his head!!

what the fuck!! that is extreme man! why did that prick do it in the first place he was blatently mentally handicapped.

that is murder 1 on tape, how the fuck is that guy not in jail?????

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  6. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

as mad as he was, the nutter looks like he could 'av it...

7. toolx

toolx DJ Ambiont

8. zymastorik

zymastorik Loves a good beat

Was the guy in the white supposed to be a black belt? Or near a black belt? Because if so that's the worst black belt performance I've ever seen in my lifetime as a student of martial arts.

Additionally, no place I've ever trained just allows people to walk in off the street and get their asses pounded by a trained martial arts combatant. Stupid shit like this is a good portion of the reason I train privately now instead of at a studio with a batch of wannabes.

IF this man was found dead, then the gentleman in the video should be held accountable, as part of your training is to teach you things like self discipline and self restraint. In civilized society we consider trained combatants to be weapons, and a black belt instructor or student should be well aware of this.

Self defense is one thing, beating a man to death for a laugh and a good show is repulsive and completely against everything martial arts has ever taught me.

9. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

why are you posting this on here man? if i wanted to see videos of people dying or any other extreme shit i would search on google, not go to the waffle thread on dnbforum..

you could turn round and tell me i didn't have to come in the thread/comment but i think it's a bit messed up posting links to that kind of shit, the news article is shocking enough

10. Thin and crispy

Exactly what i thought man, its awefull stuff.. i hope that guy has nightmares about it for the rest of his life...

11. DjTiesticles

DjTiesticles Well-Known Member

Only in America

12. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

i KINDA agree. but at the same time - ive haven't heard of this incident until now (read no articles) but i believe this.....

if EVERYTHING was caught on camera. it would tell the tale better than ANY news article or written explanation

in the end, it was MURDER and i think toejam is just shocked this would even happen to ANYONE

just sayin"

13. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

sho nuff kehd

[​IMG]

14. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Yeah thats fucked up. I dont see how he's not in jail for that shit!
    The instructor and his so called black belt student are blatantly very religious which i guess is why he lost it, but it really is no excuse for stamping a mentally disabled man to death!

15. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

The guy even said he had had enough. And that black belt was a fat lump of shit, if that is a black belt and that is a dojo then fuckin thin I'll start a church in my toilet.

16. Thin and crispy

if he's done that cos a mentaly ill man barely mocked his religeon, then they dont create much difference between these so called muslim extremists they preach about, do they..
    not to upset any americans on here but this is why your country gets so much slating and why people like Sasha baron cohen and all his psuedonyms can go over and take the piss out of it so easily. i know it dont apply to all of you but a decent percentage of america's population is totaly f u c k e d.

17. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

fuck me. thats a beating and a half....

18. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

thats fucked up.
    but the guy looked like he could hold his own at the start!

19. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

to be fair its lucky he didnt pick on the wrong kind of mentally ill person, psychos and shit are like 10x stronger than normal when they go mad

20. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

i know people with autism get super powers lol.. mrs mum works with them!

i think they all knew what was happening, and no doubt one of them wanted to stop it but didnt have the balls - charlie wong was gettin his ribs cracked with them chest blows you see that lol hhe could hardly stand after