This is not an 'I hate jump up thread' This is an M&S thread...

Re: This is not an 'I hate jump up thread'

jump up needs MOAR

and less

Last edited by a moderator:

i havn't read anything from this thread.... but can i just say that i think drum n bass gets better n better every year.... thats steppa n kitcha dreamworld... oh man.. i wanna kill kittens with the bodies of puppies listein to it..

end of opinion.

I love jump up since I consider it to put as a peak on a mix.

And... I read people joking about this, but sometimes I think it's somehow minimal, in the sense of "essential". Thing is there's too much shit getting released as someone said. Do you want me to be honest? I usually let you do the job listening to your mixes and picking up what i like after doing this, lol. :D

jump up needs MOAR

and less

Build up is epic but the drop is truly one of the biggest abominations of DnB.

Jump up's alright. You gotta dig deep but you do still get producers making some interesting and new stuff to keep the place alive.

Long live jump up and producers with half a brain to try something new.

21obqirjpg.gif

lol

Jump Up needs MOAR

;))

ill just leave these here....

what happened to these boys!?

And P.A? where's this man?

wouldnt say taxman is going stale just trying things slightly different and can't understand every1s fascination with tink ya bad, good tune, but original sin and sub zero have made much better solo imo but people go on like it sum groundbreaking tune

wouldnt say taxman is going stale just trying things slightly different and can't understand every1s fascination with tink ya bad, good tune, but original sin and sub zero have made much better solo imo but people go on like it sum groundbreaking tune

Compare Tink Ya Bad to most of their solo work though.....bar a few tunes they've done nothing thats as good as that

Compare Tink Ya Bad to most of their solo work though.....bar a few tunes they've done nothing thats as good as that

this is a rare occasion... i whole heartedly agree here (y)

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

wouldnt say taxman is going stale just

konkrete shoes is about the only un-recycled sound hes done in like 2 years! i do well enjoy though...

evasion was the last tune i liked of his... but even that got ruined by there being about a million VIP's and remixes!

evasion remix is one of my favorite jump-up tunes. 'tink ya bad' is classic IMO. eksman and bassman over it on mickey finn's 2005 GG set=murder

Back
Top Bottom