this is my first track (work in progress) that i am showing the world.

It certainly is kinda weird and dark.
I like it. Sounds are pretty clear which is still something I'm trying to achieve.

My biggest issue with your track is it's repetitiveness.
Pretty good aside from that !

interesting sound, I like where its going, more variation would be good, esp with that kind of techno influence, the tech elements need to b progressive and morph to really bring it to life imo, nice start tho

neomind why did I watch that video...

about the track - i like it, really good effort for your first attempt..but what is that sound from 0:55 to 1:40? the low scratching sort of sound? its kinda ok..but I wanna know what it is :)

big up getting involved!! (finally).. i like this, tis a good vibe ...

intro is nice and eerie. hi hats sound smooth... the drums are really nice and rolling man...

get some feedback to other people as well ! tis a give and take thing try and get feedback to people that have given it to you

its called an "aquired" taste btw man :p

I don’t do to well on structuring tracks. if you have any suggestions as how to make it less repetitive please feel free.:lol

switch the drums up man, youve got some nice drum fills in here so after that you could have a thin shaker layer come in, or a percussion loop, or ride cymbals, you could have a drone come in, build up effects, or even a stripped down section where there is less drums and effects but the beat goes steppy or something theres so many possibilites really u got the basis down

im sure i have told you these things before tho :p

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

we can always collab on it and finish it if you want mate but u might want to do ur own thing with it :)

---------- Post added at 14:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

sorry you have actually switched the drums up a bit, but just need to be more of a "switch" you know?

its a vocal sample of a child talking. i think i reversed it, looped it, filtered it and a volume lfo

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

tanx m8. now that its actually in writing i can follow it up. and yeh im defo up for a collab version or re mix or what ever lol
i thought u was at collage today?

Back
Top Bottom