This is Earth

no thanks if ya want ppl to check ya tunes i say u upload it to myspace or reverbnation or sumfin!
sorry but i aint downloadin anybodys tunes anymore its time consuming and annoyin!
cus if i dont like it ive wasted sum time!
i aint sayin ur tune is bad i aint heard it but if ya upload it to sumfin ill av a listen!

no thanks if ya want ppl to check ya tunes i say u upload it to myspace or reverbnation or sumfin!
sorry but i aint downloadin anybodys tunes anymore its time consuming and annoyin!
i aint sayin ur tune is bad i aint heard it but if ya upload it to sumfin ill av a listen!

There is a choice on there SC mate, you can either listen to it or downlaod it bro

Its unfortuante that someone like you with some talent is so subdued by their own arrogance.

Short lived...enjoy it why it last schmuck

like the toms in the beat-might wanna shorten the decay on that crash a bit
not jazzy but thats ok i like it kinda funky and weird
cant hear much bass in it besides the toms
cool atmos for the tune
keep up the push bro

like the toms in the beat-might wanna shorten the decay on that crash a bit
not jazzy but thats ok i like it kinda funky and weird
cant hear much bass in it besides the toms
cool atmos for the tune
keep up the push bro

I'm stoked you liked the toms. the y really snap good on the right side. I hear you about the bass. i could have widen the field a bit and maybe cloned the track to enhance, thanks for listening

Back
Top Bottom