THIS IS DRUM & BASS mixed by High Contrast & Lonon Elektricity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly wouldn't pay for this but I definitely wouldn't brag about downloading it

Re: Why Buy bearing form us

I just noticed it's cheaper to buy the CD from Amazon then to download with itunes. Beyond me, coz cd is better quality than the 192 kps shite itunes gives you

you might want to come round and have a look at my stack of vinyl, before saying i dont support the scene aiight.

I could say the same, vinyl (from 92-98) and tape packs & CD's (93-2005) galore!

@ theone, When you got kids and mortgage you need some freeness now and again.

Im not saying people aren't supporting the scene, Im just surprised how many people are keen to download it for free. 8 quid isn't exactly extortionate. If people are not that concerned about getting cheap music and saving pennies, there is so much free dnb out there whether it be podcasts or mixes from the forum, then you see the hospital boys are doing deals like mixes 1-6 for 20 quid I dont really think you can argue with that personally.

I got it and thought it was utter shite, how can you rate this the best compilation ever? Nutter

He thought it was good, you think it was shit...he had his opinion you had yours....he might think your a nutter.

He thought it was good, you think it was shit...he had his opinion you had yours....he might think your a nutter.

Wait untill you listen to it man, its really poorly put together, tunes arn't mixed out properly, the whole thing sounds like its been rammed together in about 15 mins, no thought to it at all. On the basis of that, I made an opinon.
This is definatly aimed at the 'easy to please' dnb heads
And its 'the best compilation ever' bit of a bold statement, i personally though NOW 37 was the best compilation ever.

Wait untill you listen to it man, its really poorly put together, tunes arn't mixed out properly, the whole thing sounds like its been rammed together in about 15 mins, no thought to it at all.

Didn't think about that you know, i was just seeing some tunes i like and the fact that High Contrast was involved....always like his selections.

Thanks Hazdaman, looks like it'll be a download from a dodgy russian site for me then.

I saw the Tv advert in my local last night, we laughed in embarassment as it was the pub i run my dnb night at. Definately for the chavs who have no clue and don't mix, when you don't know how to you can't hear whats right or wrong.

I'm 1000000% sure that Hospital know this and wouldnt expect the true Dnb to buy it, so i'm guna download it for that reason.

Would we ever see an tv advert for Frictions Assassins mixes?? Would we hell!!

I saw the Tv advert in my local last night, we laughed in embarassment as it was the pub i run my dnb night at. Definately for the chavs who have no clue and don't mix, when you don't know how to you can't hear whats right or wrong.

I'm 1000000% sure that Hospital know this and wouldnt expect the true Dnb to buy it, so i'm guna download it for that reason.

Would we ever see an tv advert for Frictions Assassins mixes?? Would we hell!!

I really disagree that you think this is for chavs. I have been to loads of hospitality's and they are anything but chavy. Yes it might be aimed at heads who are not as into their dnb as others but I dont think it is aimed at chavs.

I wasn't talkin a bout Hospitality tho was I? I was talking about the advert. Have you seen the advert?? Its a fucking joke, its exactly the same as all the cheese hardcore and trance cds, tacky and over worked!!!

Its nothing like ive ever seen Hospital do before, its for chavs, i'm sorry but they way they've advertised it it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom