DnB This is dedicated t0 all th0se wh0 d0n't speak in the f0rum!

Is it any g00d?

• Yes

• N0

Results are only viewable after voting.
n0t my kind 0f track tbh. is it any g00d? N0 yes 0r n0 answer... 0n a scale 0f G00D t0 HITLER I'd say its 0n the g00d side, but the drums s0und quite flat and the audi0 l0w quality, it seems the master c0mpressi0n is n0t tuned right and has squished the wh0le track.

BuT mAnY tHaNkS G0 t0 Th0Se Wh0 D0 sPeAk! Y0u Kn0W wH0 y0U aRe !

spongebob

n0t my kind 0f track tbh. is it any g00d? N0 yes 0r n0 answer... 0n a scale 0f G00D t0 HITLER I'd say its 0n the g00d side, but the drums s0und quite flat and the audi0 l0w quality, it seems the master c0mpressi0n is n0t tuned right and has squished the wh0le track.
That's pr0per feedback! Thank u f0r that! I'll have it in mind next time!

But man really i didnt push the c0mpressi0n and the limiting t00 hard 0n the master channel .U believe it lacks dynamics?

I like the track's clarity, your levels are really good and everything seems to sit well in the mix.

Lacks coherence for me at times though, few things that just don't seem to work together for instance the vocal is fine but maybe over used a little at certain points (and its a bit loud).

I say this not being a big dubstep fan unless it chilled so take with a pinch of salt.

I think maybe a boost in low end / bass would help drive the track better since thats where your interest is. But its defo decent and another demonstration of your skills.

I like the track's clarity, your levels are really good and everything seems to sit well in the mix.

Lacks coherence for me at times though, few things that just don't seem to work together for instance the vocal is fine but maybe over used a little at certain points (and its a bit loud).

I say this not being a big dubstep fan unless it chilled so take with a pinch of salt.

I think maybe a boost in low end / bass would help drive the track better since thats where your interest is. But its defo decent and another demonstration of your skills.
N0w thank u f0r this feedback mate! I b00sted the l0w frequencies a bit in the master channel using a linear eq.In my speakers it s0unds really fine t0 be h0nest!
As l0ng as the c0hehrence thing what d0 u suggest ab0ut it?I've been t0ld ab0ut this bef0re !

N0w thank u f0r this feedback mate! I b00sted the l0w frequencies a bit in the master channel using a linear eq.In my speakers it s0unds really fine t0 be h0nest!
As l0ng as the c0hehrence thing what d0 u suggest ab0ut it?I've been t0ld ab0ut this bef0re !

The ideas jump around too much for me, while having loads of different ideas is admirable sometimes it can get a bit much. Concentrate on your bass hooks and work everything around them maybe. For instance the arp thing at 2.35 comes in a bit sudden and that would be fine if it dropped back into the bassline again but it continues and kinda ruins the moment since it doesnt fit as a section imo. Introduce it a few times however then drop for a shorter period and it may work better?

1.51 to 2.35 works great though and section before is ok, maybe a little random? Maybe a dubstep guy could help out more?

The ideas jump around too much for me, while having loads of different ideas is admirable sometimes it can get a bit much. Concentrate on your bass hooks and work everything around them maybe. For instance the arp thing at 2.35 comes in a bit sudden and that would be fine if it dropped back into the bassline again but it continues and kinda ruins the moment since it doesnt fit as a section imo. Introduce it a few times however then drop for a shorter period and it may work better?

1.51 to 2.35 works great though and section before is ok, maybe a little random? Maybe a dubstep guy could help out more?
I th0ught u meant the c0herence thing ab0ut the s0unding sect0r.Yes 0f c0urse man!T0 be h0nest i always c0mp0se in the m0ment u kn0w?I d0n't have the ideas pre written in my head and then bring them t0 life.)k n0t t0tally rand0m i kinda g0 t0 places i want t0 g0 but there is always a rand0mness in c0mp0sing.

Back
Top Bottom