This is a long shot-but I need to get this

emy

VIP Junglist
This is a long shot-but I need to get this (Streets remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB1ZAlaUuAE

I am a really big Streets fan and need to get this. Think it was released only as a promo so it is going to be hard to locate?

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it

Or if you know of any other remixes of Mike Skinners' work?

Last edited:
Re: This is a long shot-but I need this and need to locate it

sick tune, cant help with the with the location side of it tho sorry...maybe discogs, ebay??

You can download an mp3 on itunes but it's only 128kbps which is cool for listening to but shit for djing with

I really want this at high quality though

High Contrast also did a remix of "Its Too Late" by The Streets, might wanna check that out, if I remember its not bad actually

If you find where you can buy a high quality mp3 of this tune please let me know as I am also a fan lol

I am talking about its too late...

How does discogs work-have searched now and found it, do you buy direct from seller?

they just repressed this last year with the HC remix of papua new guinea.

Its in stock on chemical

High Contrast vs The Streets / Nu:Tone vs Future Sound Of London - Its Too Late [High Contrast RMX] / Papua Nu Guinea [RMX] - [PROMO] - White LATE001

I am talking about its too late...

How does discogs work-have searched now and found it, do you buy direct from seller?

Ah yeah durr sorry lol

Yeah discogs is very good, you just have to be careful who your buying from, but as long as you pay them through paypal itl cover you if say they dont post you your record after paying or it turns up scratched

The only time I had a problem was when a record turned up with a scratch near the intro which made it jump, so then I spoke to the seller who apologised for missing it, refunded my money over paypal and said just keep the record for no charge! Still mixable which is alright really :)

Back
Top Bottom