this guy still scares me

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
Harold Frederick "Fred" Shipman[1] (14 January 1946 – 13 January 2004) was an English convicted serial killer. A doctor by profession, he is among the most prolific serial killers in recorded history with 215 murders being positively ascribed to him, although the real number is likely to be higher than this.

On 31 January 2000, a jury found Shipman guilty of 15 murders. He was sentenced to life imprisonment and the judge recommended that he never be released. The whole life tariff was confirmed by the Home Secretary a little over two years later.

After his trial, the Shipman Inquiry, chaired by Dame Janet Smith, investigated all deaths certified by Shipman. About 80% of his victims were women. His youngest victim was Peter Lewis, a 41-year-old man.[2] Much of Britain's legal structure concerning health care and medicine was reviewed and modified as a direct and indirect result of Shipman's crimes, especially after the findings of the Shipman Inquiry, which began on 1 September 2000 and lasted almost two years. Shipman is the only British doctor found guilty of murdering his patients.[3]

Shipman died on 13 January 2004, after hanging himself in his cell at Wakefield Prison in West Yorkshire.

to say a doctor killed more than 215 people.....FUCK me thats scary shit.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
Theres a fine line between a doctor killing you and one telling you you're gunna die.
aye thats true. but he did actually kill these people.

there was a nurse at dundee ninewells hosiptal who starting killing patients with leathel doses of morphene. so it does happen and will continue to happen

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I tell you, if there was more Doctors like Shipman this country wouldnt be in half the trouble it is in now. It needs a few bright sparks like him to instigate the culling of the old. One day he'll be looked on as a martyr, the one that had the idea.

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Yeah, i'm pretty sure The Sun got sued for quoting from the Transcript of the leaked tapes...

You can see why he got his throat slit, even if he weren't a kiddie murdering pedo, he's a born victim lol.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Yeah, i'm pretty sure The Sun got sued for quoting from the Transcript of the leaked tapes...

You can see why he got his throat slit, even if he weren't a kiddie murdering pedo, he's a born victim lol.
init, if someone gave me a condom full of poo id give his arse a right battering. Fingers in the nostrils and everything.
Filthy whore.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
school shootings are pretty sick.
one happend in scotland. it has been rated one of the worse in the world. its call the dunblane massacre. i was in primary 6 or 7 when it happend :(

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
school shootings are pretty sick.
one happend in scotland. it has been rated one of the worse in the world. its call the dunblane massacre. i was in primary 6 or 7 when it happend :(
i heard about this but didnt know it was in scotland, two kids shooting up the place.