This guy... Hilarious/wanker.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Hombre-J, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

2. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

best CEO ever...also a complete cock.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

from 3 hours ago? haha everybody coming home from la discoteca, jools, jack, which one of you successfully procured a young ladys telephone number in the hope that an utterly surreal about of text messages you might actually get her facebook and ok since i dont have bacebook what follows here after will be conjecture, but from what i understand, once you have her bacefook, the next step is inserting the penis in vagina. tell me, is this so?

4. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

vapid, insubstatial, immaterial, intangible, translucent and candida, in the dick. in a recent interview tricky said hed been plauged by candida for like half his life and it had inconvenienced him something fierce. did you check false idols? i love me some good tricky, but ive gotten so used to his guitar based style to hear she makes me wanna die lyrics again, a femal voice singing them and tricky mumbling them right after, came as a bit of a shock to me. still, its a good tricky album, not as good as knowle west boy, which in any case is an aquired taste, as all tunes on maxinquaye, save one which is "struggling" if memory serves, were produced by really really shit hot producers at the time, sly and robbie, howie d, etc, and on the fywinthing i thinkig albums he produced largely himself (with notrawdogable exceptions of dj muggs, grave diggaz, 3d, but not bjork, i dont even know if bjork actually writes the songs, i know 808 state did her first album). david is it just me, and it pains me to say this, but is bjork a bit overrated? i mean sugarcubes and her first album, after that you got a bunch of weird industrial shit elton john declared genius, and you know theres a khmer scale mass grave of fish when something gets declared genius by elton john - although, the night hunter s thompson killef he had "candle in the wind" on repeat so old eltos mustve done something right because its not exactly what you would call raul duke music, is it. but more than anything its indicative of hunters mental health at the time, i have my own theory about his suicide which i dont mind telling but i keep falling asleep with my damn shoes on