this girl i used to know

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Nov 14, 2012.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

would fall asleep on me. when we were having our best time, all skied and naked listeniing to our favorite cream or manu chao or whatever, after an hour or two of yay and vodka and insane love, she would like one of those fainting goats you see on animated gifs haha not even youtubes, its only that. wasnt even anywhere before that. was just a series of images someone gifed. anyway i used to get upset when i would sit and talk shit, skied out my face, normally naked (think about that, im flabby and white, picture me naked (not you danwells, you know perfectly well why im in perfect working order) im the carchtype of a disgusting white male, but seem to get in ok with girls anyway for some reason, and for that reason, i had a girlfriend that was certainly 6 out of 10. i mean 9 out of 10 is the most beautiful woman that ever walked the earth, it follows 8 is one of the most beautiful women on the planet to day, 7 being really good and 6, well, i dont think any of you have ever even touched a 6. well, maybe when she was drunk point is i was relationshipping. and shed fall asleep, right in the middle of our thing, which was drinking vodka, gettin skied and and wilding.
    so after a while i started to wonder. what i thought it was see, is that she was bored. with me. she was so fucking bored, that after half a liter of vodka and a gram of yay she falls asleeep? that made me feeel like i wasnt shit. or the shit to be precise .

only today did i realize she does that when ever shes the most happy. she falls asleep. she had a few quirks you see. let me clarify, she had a faulty brain. gods know she had fucking issuses man, i had to put up with her parents for a little and i totally see where that mightve came from. fauly genes is what it is, gutter dna. not even remotely aryan.

im seeing things so clearly right now its crystal, ive written black metal for two days straight (one song, thats just great isnt it) but the sleep devravation has had a profound effect on me this time.

also a girl is coming here on saturday and i got a job offer! for money thats, i dont even want to say it, ill jinx it. so take that satanic lesbian wizard

heres funeral procession you fking idiot, WITH GHAAL ON VOCALS. i adore ghaal.

hey wanna listen to my pouges tape and drink mmm i think this is no brand vodka and i got a pack of marboro and a strip of 50 mg oxazepam. whos down, i know malones down, hes like fenster. hand me de key cocksucka - IN ENGLISH PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

3. logikz

i think she thought we were satanists together. i believe in god, i dont hink of myself as one. heres a song i used to like back then,

she didnt care one bit for what songs i liked, she wanted to get totally karate super highway on booze and yay and then fall asleep as quickly as she could.
    you know, makes me wonder. makes me think a little, it does. what if it was the yay and booze that actually made her that happy and i had nothing to do with it, that would eexplain A LOT (of her bhaviort)

4. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

That's cool, you know so you like burning churches right? So you into Mayhem? Gotta love the murdering of band members for reals

And I love the fact Ghaal's gay, I mean he's one of the dudes I could never imagine.. to be gay that is.

5. della111

della111 Active Member

Yep i have the same problem, vodka starts flowing nicely, both seem to be getting well pissed and then she wipes out. Every fucking time. Does my head in

6. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

narcoleptic?
    if not, dont let it get to you, some people can skip a few nights without chemicals easy peasy and some are the exact opposite.

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

OP's clearly a virgin... i used to make up stories about girls too yano... untill i was 15

8. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Your missing a trick Karl. Maybe she had one of those "fuck me while im asleep" fantasies that she was desperatly trying to play out. But you never delivered. Never delivered Karl. Find her.... sit in her cupboard untill 2am and shes fast asleep unsuspecting. Then pounce. But with a dildo celotaped to the end of a broomstick and go at it like a frantic Oliver Twist thrusting a chimney.

9. Shatner's Bosom

Why not with his penis?

10. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Because celotaping your penis to the end of a broomstick doesnt have the same effect.

11. della111

della111 Active Member

Using your penis wouldnt go down too well in court either

12. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

shes probably just confortable around you enough to fall asleep. dont look into it so much dood.

i mean while she is sleeping draw lots of penis' on her with pva glue. sprinkle glitter all over her and shake off the excess. you now have one festive cock covered 6

13. Shatner's Bosom

Then leave the broomstick out of it

14. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Here you are man, sums it up perfectly

15. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I saw an epic documentary about Gaahl where he led a camera team up snowy stormy mountains and one of the guys started to puke because he was not in a good shape obviously..and all Gaahl wanted to show them was the shed were his grandparents lived and those documentary guys were horribly disappointed haha!

Later on they had another talk and he refused to answer a question with falling in trance :lol:

..and he´s gay.

:teeth:

good music tho

16. logikz

i know, love that documentary, they were scared as shit too, werent they. ghaal stands there for like 20 minutes, and then '...satan.'. classic.
    yes elzerk, precisely that, i love it, its awesome. and him being gay doesnt change anything, whats more diabolical than fucking men in the ass.
    he quit rock for the public recoil, sadly but his new project, wardruna, is fun too. and pests efforts on quantos possunt sathanas traithunt are mindblowingly good.
    guess whos up as vocalist for the new album? hoest from taake. imagine infernus and hoest. ah yes would you look at that, ive got erection.
    now i have to find a woman to beat and a church to burn, its the only way i can ever get these damn things to subsceede. ANYWAY she can get fucked, i hope she gets cancer in her stupid fucking face. so, theres that all taken care of. what else, yes, good tips all around, rocks with the the the broomstick there, good call, and you can suck an egg etkoks, is what you can do, which is a phrase i got from 80s american highschool movies.