This Friday = Epicness.

fuck sake...being 16 is shit...i can live on my own but i cant by matches

what am i suppose to do if i wanna cook??

i wanna goto this but my mum decided to give birth to my 16years ago instead of 18

fuck sake...being 16 is shit...i can live on my own but i cant by matches

what am i suppose to do if i wanna cook??

i wanna goto this but my mum decided to give birth to my 16years ago instead of 18

You could always risk it man unless you have a proper babyface. I was raving when i was your age.

Me. This is gonna be so good I may have to hang up my headphones. This is gonna be the pinnacle night in drum n bass. Epic to say the least. Cant wait!

What time did people start queuing and how long did it take to get in? Never been to the end before, not too sure what to expect, know its gonna be absolutely rammed though...

your best bet is to get there at half 7 and monitor the Queue from the pub next door

People do you think i should go? I have no ticket, and went to the end for the last ram as per usual but didnt get in after queing 4 sooooo long....pissed. DO you reckon its worth it cos if they didnt let us in ram this.....

deffo goin to this...comin all the way from devon! guna be mental. shame tickets were sold out on the end .com when i had enough ££ to buy them!! apart from the que...& extortionate price of drinks...this will be a phat night!

Back
Top Bottom