this forum...

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
well he knows theres atleast 1 digit after his fingers n thumbs so hes doin alright...

thats a scientific mind at work right there.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there has been a change in ownership which is why we have the new black skin (classic is available at the bottom of the page) which beleive it or not turned out to be a good thing, and thats about it far as major changes goes. if you are not naked you should be naked. that should render you vulnerable.

i have started wearing skinny jeans and i went through a period of buying jeans that in retrospect look like tights. they look like fucking pantaloons. i look like pyjamas guy. and im overweight so it doesnt realy make sense. but i cant go back to wearing baggy jeans, i tried some of my old jeans today i cant go back to that. maybe try some straight jeans, like dickies used to be. you cant wear jeans that look like tights when youre all fat and shit

- - - Updated - - -

11 HRS MY MOST ELDERLYEST JIMINIY CRICKET BOBTOMS

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
also i dont know if anybody caught that but michael has been streaming for 11 hrs straight and is shit high, he talks like he may or may not have drowned a few hours back. like a corpse stuck on a reef gently undulating in the torrent, corneal gland resting gently on retina, face never to blush again, lips blue and silent.

sorry, wrote that in another context earlier, rene will back me up on that, but the imagery is so stark and captivating i cant help but do it again.
drowning is something thats always been in the forefront of my mind

EuroTide

VIP Junglist
also i dont know if anybody caught that but michael has been streaming for 11 hrs straight and is shit high, he talks like he may or may not have drowned a few hours back. like a corpse stuck on a reef gently undulating in the torrent, corneal gland resting gently on retina, face never to blush again, lips blue and silent.

sorry, wrote that in another context earlier, rene will back me up on that, but the imagery is so stark and captivating i cant help but do it again.
drowning is something thats always been in the forefront of my mind
does ring a bell for sure that, had something to do with your famous id dance , but im not sure if it happened before or not

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
largely correct then, even if nobody can be sure when and if it happened. space and time rene. de mysteriis dom sathanas. and as michael said, it was megalogikz.