This forum sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
this forum sucks because 1. People don't participate nearly enough and 2. When people do they usually just want to hate. :jackson: free all day like O.J.

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
A quick browse over your posting history reveals that you've contributed abolutely nothing worthwhile to the dnbforum community...

so i think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say...

FUCK OFF

I dont think anyone's gonna miss your retarded prison stories

Last edited:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
dankalicious said:
this forum sucks because 1. People don't participate nearly enough and 2. When people do they usually just want to hate. :jackson: free all day like O.J.
We love you too.

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
dankalicious said:
God, this thread is so ironic, considering your threads were about prison and anything which makes you look 'hard'.

Go to DOA if this forum ain't good enough for ya!

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
Affliction said:
A quick browse over your posting history reveals that you've contributed abolutely nothing worthwhile to the dnbforum community...

so i think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say...

FUCK OFF

I dont think anyone's gonna miss your retarded prison stories
:)

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Indi said:
DNBForum is a more refined forum, DNBA and DOA are quite rowdy but have a lot of fuckers posting on there, DNBForum is more for connoiseurs, and is generally a more closely-knit family. I doubt you would find a dnb forum with this kind of co-operation and so many good friends actually online, especially internationally.
Indi said:
Alot of DNBA and DOA are fuckers. I'm not saying there is nothing at all worth reading (well, maybe on DNBA there isn't), but with threads titled 'My dad had a dog, I fucked it', can you blaim me for not being partial? And there's nothing wrong in being a connoiseur of something that you love so much.
No explaination necessary. We are all one big family here and got along fine without the stench of your presence. We talk about a lot more than just drugs, prison and 'niggaz', and if this is more than your vocabulary is capable of, you were on the wrong forum to begin with. And because you have have been tried, weighed and measured, you attempt in a half arsed retalliation of 'You all suck because you don't want to talk to me'. If you don't like this fact, you can take a bite. Now fuck off.

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
now with stanky danky gone, can i be the class clown again?

*throws spitball at mods*

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Alba said:
now with stanky danky gone, can i be the class clown again?

*throws spitball at mods*
scusme jim bob, but that seats was taken by moi, on
<<<
:slick: reckanize... :gun:

:teeth:

btw dank, i wont even say "you suck", cause youll never understand why anyhow..
fool

Last edited:
ZESTOI said:
God, this thread is so ironic, considering your threads were about prison and anything which makes you look 'hard'.

Go to DOA if this forum ain't good enough for ya!
The whole reason i talked about being locked up is because i've just recently come home and it was more interesting than talking about dillinja 1000th remix again. Im not a hard guy and none of this was ever presented in a way to make myself look hard or glorify anything. From what I can tell so far there are no cool people on this forum. only people that want to hate

Status
Not open for further replies.