this aint drum n bass

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
http://www.zshare.net/audio/59725263379a8675/

please excuse me for this one, its not a drum n bass track, its just something i have been workin on recently with another artist. i thought i'd let you lot have the first critique as i respect a lot of artists here.

It's an idea to make a beefed up version a track that he had, asked the guy and he sent me the acapella.

cheers for any help!

The Leaf

Feeling the production man. Nice bassline. Drums could be a little harder, but that's my preference.

The vocals are horrible though. They fit nice, but the singing/shouting/rapping is piss poor. Horrible choice of topic, crap lyrics and rubbish flow. And it's a joke who calls people "tossers" yet from what he's on about, he's the tosser for fucking people up.

But from you're side, it's all good man. Find better people to collab with though (y)

Edit: listening again, really digging the production.

nice one for checking it out brofski, i think i need to learn more on the side of drum productions too, my next voyage i think.

big upz man

i agree, the production's awesome. nice job with that T. the synth that starts in the beginning is hella good. nice use of beeps and bloops too. nice job man :D

really nice this i think, alot of tracks like this can be boring to listen thru, yet ya kept it interesting and easy to listen to, the bassline on the chorus is spot on aswell, really good track..

nice one detonate, yeh i was going for that. i felt alot of these tracks can get really repetitive so i thought i'd break off the beaten path a bit.

:slick:

Back
Top Bottom