thinking of growing GANJA? read on..

DJHaze

top of the mornign to ya.

anywayz after putting much though into starting to grow some buds i came across this guide and i gotta say its fucking awesome. the guy who wroe it has put every deetail into everything and explains everything real good so check it out if you have a chance.

remember:

marijuana is illegal in many countries and i take no responsibility for any of you!

time to start the growing!

enjoy.

http://cannabisguide.com/closet_culture/Contents.htm

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
hmmm, that guide is pretty old, in fact its ancient lol

if you want good growing advise, get your self over to uk420.com

its a forum, loads of friendly people over there who will help you out

been a few years since ive grown but i used to be obsessed with it back the day..... grown allsorts, my fave strain being Cinderella99..... man i miss her :(

what sort of setup you interested in?? i'll give you some pointers

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
isn't there some dvd is as well, called grow or something?
my mates just started, he's made a little shed for it and everything. buds are just starting to to sprout :)

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
i havent done it for a while but shall get back into it when ive got some space sorted. takes alot of time and commitment but you definatly get out what you put in. my babies from a couple of years ago...

grown indoors in soil, bubblegum. suuuch a yummy crop. i miss them :(

DJHaze

that looks awesome.

yer the guide is quite old but there are alot of useful things in there. ill check that site out tho cheers.

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
nice crop souljah!!!! i can see a fair bit of magnesium deficiency though, or possibly nute burn..... still, looks tasty!!!!

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
a couple of shots from one of my small early grows

the strain is Cinderella 99, and i think theres also a homecrossed Afghan x Big Bud x Skunk X mystery male in there somewhere at the back....

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
wow nice crops guys!! i do outdoor, but its not alot, just a couple plants. I WOULD click on that link but dont wana go on a FBI database for cultivation. True story

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
wow nice crops guys!! i do outdoor, but its not alot, just a couple plants. I WOULD click on that link but dont wana go on a FBI database for cultivation. True story

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
we started off making loadsa mistakes. cramming loadsa plants into a small space. silly thinking but more plants = more bud is not actually true. didnt like growing with hyrdo either...just found even though we had a quicker turn around the buds just wern't as nice. in the end we just had a few plants...gave them a nice big clean space to grow in.

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
looking very healthy politrix!!

we started off making loadsa mistakes. cramming loadsa plants into a small space. silly thinking but more plants = more bud is not actually true. didnt like growing with hyrdo either...just found even though we had a quicker turn around the buds just wern't as nice. in the end we just had a few plants...gave them a nice big clean space to grow in.
soil is nice, but i found it too high maintenace, especially on the large grows....... coco on a run to waste dripper system is probably my fave method, of all the different ways ive grown its definatly the one with the least headaches!!! the only pain, is because there is little waste run off in the run to waste setup, the coco needs to be flushed now and again, and when you have a room full of plants to flush, its bloody awkward!!

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
looking very healthy politrix!!

soil is nice, but i found it too high maintenace, especially on the large grows....... coco on a run to waste dripper system is probably my fave method, of all the different ways ive grown its definatly the one with the least headaches!!! the only pain, is because there is little waste run off in the run to waste setup, the coco needs to be flushed now and again, and when you have a room full of plants to flush, its bloody awkward!!
not anymore mate! went up in smoke ages ago them ;p

and werd coco is fuking wicked stuff, always have and always will use it! its just too easy, gotta be really crap to fuck up really with that stuff!