Thinking of a name change - Clip of "New Darker Sound"!

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Howdy all,

Yes. I know this thread has been done before. Yes. I have told people to do what they want as my own advice! But, I still feel the need to do this! :lol:

Here is a 30 second clip of a new track of my EP:

View attachment EP TRACK 3 - SMALL PREVIEW.mp3

Sorry its an attachment, the idea of this EP was it was supposed to be done independantly so I don't wanna put anything on Soundcloud.

I am thinking of this EP being a first release under a new name :) Let me know if you think I am good enough to stop releasing stuff as "Jordan Parsons"! Any suggestions on names to go to with my new sound I am aiming for either? I probably won't be making as much dnb anymore, hope I am still welcome around here! :D

Jordan

Guess no one cares :lol:

Think I have decided I am going to go for it anyways, thinking of the name "Crypticz"...

Sorry dude, didnt even see this thread :)

I like the new sound you're going for mate, deeper and darker....always a good thing. As for a name change, you know the drill, do whatever floats ya boat man, I done it several times and it never bothered me (Wont be doing it again tho)

My disguised bump worked there! ;D

Glad you like the new sound. Really glad :) I have been listening to some Burial more than before and am actually in love, taking influence from him. Can't decide if any of my name ideas are good :lol:

And yeah, keep going as Kronix! :D

Back
Top Bottom