think iv had my car cloned...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by hyperd4eva, May 2, 2012.

1. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

got a call from Admiral yesterday saying my car been in a smash up in sheffield and i am responsible. I advised it couldnt have been as i was standing next to my car at the time in surrey! they now have said they want me to prove there is no damamge on my car etc.. and keeping it very secretive. Should i go to the police or something? any advice?

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

you had your hair cloned? how curious. im hopped up on espresso and breezing through the forum whilst memorising an old airwolf episode and doing vital work in finance and there is as per usual famine in third world countries and that

3. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

thats great.. well done karl!

4. logikz

i fixd your thread. its good now.

5. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

6. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

It's possible that whoever did cause the accident had a very similar reg to you and the other person wrote it down slightly wrong. Happens all the time. I would take pics of your car and email them to admiral asap. The insurer should be taking into account the fact that you live however many 100s of miles from sheffield.

7. logikz

hey one time i walked all the way to the bank but get this: with no shoes on. wanna hear about that time or

8. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

they said they going to get back to me in 2 days. shoudl i call them and say that this isnt good enough, they said they need more information and that they may have to take my car to a garge for inspection. they should whether it was a damage only or an injury claim?

9. Freek

I'd ring them and ask to make a complaint. Explain that you have informed them that you was not within 100 miles of the accident location, you have no damage to your car and can provide images to prove it. Ask admiral if they have even asked the other insurer what make and model your car is, as i can pretty much guarentee it will be something completely different which will prove its not your car involved. Have they confirmed what information was swapped at the scene of the incident? Surely the person driving "your car" would have atleast given a name, which wont be your name, again more evidence it wasnt u. Admiral are fucking shit tbh, all the staff are lazy and barely do anything you ask em to do. i know this i have to speak to them on an hourly basis lol!

10. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

Why don't you just say... No, fuck off.

11. logikz

what about the time i almost broke my heel. no wait i got it, the time this girl sat in broken glass

12. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

yeah good idea, they just keep saying ' dont worry, we are looking into it and wont pay out any money if it is not you' . Im gonna ring them and say i want to know the exact make and model of the car that has been in the accident and i want to know by the end of today!

13. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Basicly this! You havent done anything wrong, an it seems like they're being awkward cunts with you. I'd ignore my phone to them, an be as unhelpfull as possible.

14. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

glad we got that sorted - Now karl you were saying something random?

15. Freek

This is the worst idea in this situation. If a customer is uncooperative, the insurer has an obligation to deal as an RTA insurer. Which means, if you dont keep in contact with the insurer and make sure they know it wasnt you involved, they will accept liability on your behalf, pay out for the third party, affect your premiums and your no claims discount. And they are legally obliged to do this.

16. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

what a world we live in...

17. logikz

indeed i was, thank you jimbo.
    so this girl right when she was a kid her mother broke an ashtray on the carpet
    so there was a heap of broken glass there
    and the girl she was all excited, running around the room aimlessly, as kids do,
    when she spots her mother and thinks it would be pretty clever if went all in
    on a running jump, that would land her, in a sitting position, on the carpet, next to her mum.
    which makes sense and shes around seven or eight at the time, so you can see it cant you,
    its the kind of thing kids do when theyre fking retards. said and done, she does a double lap round the room,
    gets the instep just right and leaps with her arse for all shes worth right onto
    a pile of razor sharp glass shards and cuts up her whole arse.
    haha imagine that they had to rush her to emergency and all types of shit, had to get stitches IN HER ARSE AEHAEHAEH
    she showed me the scars too. fantastic arse, however massive scars. shes an idiot anyway.

18. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

This. :fag:

19. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

That reminds me of the time I took this book out of the library, one time

20. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Bollocks, change insurer at the end of your contract. Advise the new insurer, Admiral were being complete unhelpful cunts so you returned the favor.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

or phone admiral back, demand to speak to a manager or you will complain to the FSA