Things to do when your skint?

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Was gonna go playaz last night but barclays had other idea's.

Not gonna be able to go out til the end of feb really.

Recently ive been rinsing the decks pretty much every time boredom strikes, and its helping me well. So glad i got my dvs so im not still shelling out money i cant afford on wax lol.

How do you beat your bank account?

Cheap booze and a night in?
Tactical anti-boredom wank?

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
A dolphin was once washed up on the beach here and a load you louts stood it up in phone box and closed the door and left it for everyone to find in the morning

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Way back when me and the gang invented this game called Extreme Wall-Balling. That wa like the vert version of the game, there was also a street version which I can't remember the name ofbut it was pronbably something pretty extrme. The aim of the game was to complete different passes which included a certain amount of skill, timing and precision to execute, and part of the game was inventing new moves and gaps and making chains on the fly. We had different balls with different specs and uses; the old bandy ball was the trick ball I think; we'd bounce it off and over different shit. We got pretty good at that and made some awesome passes where we'd bounce off multiple pieces of public furniture and over several differnt bushes. We had a hacky sack which I believe was called the distance ball, also good for public use. We'd try to make as long a pass as possible in the middle of a crowded heavuly trafficed street, often on opposite sides of the street passing over traffic, making radical bounces off lorries and trams and once lost or ball in Berlin when the coppers woiuldn't let us climb their stupd guard house box to get it bak, the Dumbkopfs.

We also had specialized wallballs, often just an old sock filled with gravels which we'd also throw at eachother at great speeds and have awesome fights.

And that is what I think ou should do if you're skint, that or holding a ruler over your head in both hands, looking up at it, spinning really really fast for as long as you can muster then laying it on the ground and try to jump over it. It never gets old, seriously; never.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Way back when me and the gang invented this game called Extreme Wall-Balling. That wa like the vert version of the game, there was also a street version which I can't remember the name ofbut it was pronbably something pretty extrme. The aim of the game was to complete different passes which included a certain amount of skill, timing and precision to execute, and part of the game was inventing new moves and gaps and making chains on the fly. We had different balls with different specs and uses; the old bandy ball was the trick ball I think; we'd bounce it off and over different shit. We got pretty good at that and made some awesome passes where we'd bounce off multiple pieces of public furniture and over several differnt bushes. We had a hacky sack which I believe was called the distance ball, also good for public use. We'd try to make as long a pass as possible in the middle of a crowded heavuly trafficed street, often on opposite sides of the street passing over traffic, making radical bounces off lorries and trams and once lost or ball in Berlin when the coppers woiuldn't let us climb their stupd guard house box to get it bak, the Dumbkopfs.

We also had specialized wallballs, often just an old sock filled with gravels which we'd also throw at eachother at great speeds and have awesome fights.

And that is what I think ou should do if you're skint, that or holding a ruler over your head in both hands, looking up at it, spinning really really fast for as long as you can muster then laying it on the ground and try to jump over it. It never gets old, seriously; never.
Reminds me of when me and my pal cleared out my garage completly a when we were like 16 because we wanted to put sofas and stuff in it.

Completly empty garage now, so we decided to fill a tennis ball with methylated spirit and light it on fire and kick it really hard at the walls.
Was fun.

Battlefield 3? And why u no accept me on xbox Mr?

Sorry mate, havent played xbox in longggg. Might actually get back on it later on today if you fancy a game.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah man I'll probably be on there, we always try and get 8 people together and play squad rush but choose one weapon to use for the round, knives are the funniest by far, shit is so tense

And wevil in my extremely crap partial piece of evidence it says it was a baby porpoise or dolphin, with my hand on my heart I promise everyone I'm not lying