Thin and Crispy - When It Rains

is this dnb?

duno what to say really... like the piano once the tune has dropped, and the ssssSSSSShhhhhHHHH sound... the rain fx are coolio too :)

just i wouldnt be able to dance to this? but then again, i guess it aint one of them tracks!?

is this dnb?

duno what to say really... like the piano once the tune has dropped, and the ssssSSSSShhhhhHHHH sound... the rain fx are coolio too :)

just i wouldnt be able to dance to this? but then again, i guess it aint one of them tracks!?

Dancing wasn't what i had in mind when i made it no haha :) Its at 170 so i guess its dnb but the beat arangement isn't typical of any dnb rly its more half timed to hiphop. i guess its what you make of it man!

Last edited:
love the first one! soundscape is awsome, think u've over-compressed everything, its a bit tiring on my ears. bass needs work to bring it into the mix nicely, the sound is great tho, enjoyed that!

2nd one its hard to really hear whats going on, its very muddy, kool break

the second one is basicaly exactly the same but the muddyness came when i upped the LFO so it fitted better with the bass... i'll see what i can do about the over compression and then sort out the second one! but won't be for a few days

Cheers tho :)

The break is a the think break, which im sure u knew, i got a rly nice sample and after hearing gatekeeper by fresh realised that it does sound better with as little processing as possible, no kick layer or anything just the raw break.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom