Thin and Crispy untitled

not too bad mate, its good a good groove and theres some interesting stuff going on, personally i think the tune would benefit from having a bit more time spent on the synths, they sound a bit preset, (this is something im guilty of too). good start tho

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
agree with oversight
like the drums and the bassline but not so keen on the sound its self
also can i have that huh sample always wanted it but never been able to find it.lol

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
the synths aren't preset but they are a bit basic i admit, its just difficult founding stuff that works with the drum pattern.

Will get it to you in a bit mate

i didnt mean that they were actually preset, just that they sounded a bit basic thats all, like i say im guilty of doing this too. tracks definately got potential, i just think the synths need more processing to make them sound more like your own if you get what i mean

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
i didnt mean that they were actually preset, just that they sounded a bit basic thats all, like i say im guilty of doing this too. tracks definately got potential, i just think the synths need more processing to make them sound more like your own if you get what i mean
yeah i know what your saying :) gonna give it another bash 2moro when i'm feelin it a bit more