Thin and Crispy - Statellite

Hmmm not bad but needs more work.That bass seems weak comparing to other elements like kick,snare..Try to pitch up snare a bit and to shorten release time it will sound much better.Track is lacking some movement,but if u wanted to achieve some psychedelic effect not bad it has some weird feeling when listening..That is imho;)

Hey, havnt seen you round these parts for a while, good to see you back....anyway, onto the tune, Not floating my boat man if I'm honest. Drums need to be alot heavier, as does the bass!

Yup, the bass needs beefing up, but the tune sounds pretty good, it has great atmosphere and the psychedelic elements are really doing it for me.

low cut ur bass drum below 60Hz and add a hi passed break and a sub bass that sits inbetween the freqs i like the tune though. wouldnt mind helpin you out on it. what program u usin

agree with the others, bass defo needs more work, and you maybe want to have a pad playing along when it drops, would fill it out a bit. kick and snare are not bad, but could be somewhat more suited to the tune.

big ups

Updating with the full version, worked on it a little on saturday after these comments, will be doing some more thursday

Also big-ups for all the feedback considering i've not been active on here for a while - just been realy busy as i've set up a label with some mates and i'm still checking this section every now n then for some talent but its just rare i find time to have a proper listen and give feedback. This is the first thing i've properly sunk my teeth into in a couple of month tbh so im just getting back in the swing of it myself.
Again tho thanks guys, its appreciated :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom