Thin and Crispy - Since You Went V1

likin this mate
but seems like thers a little too much high end i am on laptop speakers tho so i may be wrong
second half is sick drums are sick but i gotta agree with castel the cymbal is a bit much would like to here the finished version
ill av another listen on proper speakers wen my hangover gos away!lol

I dont think ur keys are very inspiring musically, dont really feel it either. But once again ur drums are sick. The pads is very nice aswell

Last edited:
i struggled with it last night and they are actualy recycled from another track i didn't end up doing anything with, pretty much, think im gonna take um out... the track won't miss them.

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

Updated

Last edited:
nice track mate! wicked drum work, the song structure is very fresh and the bassline after the switch up is wicked. love the pads as well

Criticisms: i think the tap-tap-tap hat during the intro could do with being brought out more, the rhythm element of the intro is sort of drowned out by the cymbals. I agree with fishy as well about the piano line...i dont think it matches the bassline very well after the switch up either.

other than that, a solid track mate give that a proper mixdown and youll have a serious tune!

nice track mate! wicked drum work, the song structure is very fresh and the bassline after the switch up is wicked. love the pads as well

Criticisms: i think the tap-tap-tap hat during the intro could do with being brought out more, the rhythm element of the intro is sort of drowned out by the cymbals. I agree with fishy as well about the piano line...i dont think it matches the bassline very well after the switch up either.

other than that, a solid track mate give that a proper mixdown and youll have a serious tune!

I put them back in there after the second drop to kinda keep the track as one, didnt want it to sound like 2 difference tracks, u know a bit of continuity? the pad doesn't work at all with the reece and the arp is drowned out by it a bit with the heavier drum work.
Fishy would have been talking about some chords i put in there which i swiftly took out haha. cheers tho, will sort the hats in the mixdown :)

Back
Top Bottom