Thin and Crispy - No Justice

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Thin and crispy, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

Something i made the last couple of days, let me know what you think! i know theres a couple sounds a tad too high in frequency, working on that, but id like some opinions so far, good or bad!

Cheers
    Mike

2. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

I do quite like that bass tone when it drops down. Sounds like it's playing through a destroyed guitar amp with all the high end missing.

A bit of nice vibe in there in places. Over-all still sounded w.i.p, drums possibly a bit weak and it's a bit long for what you've got happening at the minute.
    I still like it tho.

3. Thin and crispy

cheers man, im coming back to it but i get what you mean lol, im still looking for some extra bits n bobs to give it more interest!

Thanks for the feedback tho rly appreciate it :)

4. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

definatly see what your going for with that bassline, its a great idea n got potential to be heavy, but the actual bass sound itself i didnt think was particualy nice seems a little too distorted and maybe its too low a note to come thru properly.

agree that the drums are a bit thin as well but yeh im feelin the ideas in here just didnt think the sounds were that nice

5. Thin and crispy

gonna export the drums from give you my on this, they r the same root sample just tweaked differently, give the break some more oomph or change altogether im not sure.
    As for the bass im wanna make it smoother cos it is a little too 'bubbly' maybe that will make it sound a bit better :)

cheers!