Thin and Crispy - Mean Streets

jonl

Drums are bit lacking in the low freqz Crispmaster beef em up... Hot intense sorta vibe tho, mafia gangsta murderation.... now that I can dig.

Come 6 months u gonna be mean, I can tell.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Cheers man :)
I'll sort them drums out 2moro, been on it all day from the first bit i uploaded lolleast i got the main part sorted tho, just tweaking n shit i recon :)

luciduk

VIP Junglist
feelin this mate, nice amen chops!! nice percussion fills as well. agree with jonl i would liek the drums to have more punch and low end probably

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Yeh, i dig it 4sure, just tweak. you onto a hot vox thar.
well, luckily enough i had the kinda vocal sample in mind that i wanted, like "walking these mean streets" or something along the lines, so i stick it in google and the film mean streets came up! well pleased haha

Jolly Jumpa

Dj Synergex
I don't think I checked the older version.
First off, I think the intro's a little long. Chop's are nice, but either a fade in or break to get into the mood would of been nice... or a reverse cymbal. Kind of like the second drop.
Congo fills were nice. Amen break got a little repetitive after a while.
There's a bit of stuff missing from this, but overall mate, it's a decent tune. Keep it up.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
I don't think I checked the older version.
First off, I think the intro's a little long. Chop's are nice, but either a fade in or break to get into the mood would of been nice... or a reverse cymbal. Kind of like the second drop.
Congo fills were nice. Amen break got a little repetitive after a while.
There's a bit of stuff missing from this, but overall mate, it's a decent tune. Keep it up.
cheers man, still a WIP, did the drums earlier gonna see what else i can do with it :)

djdevz

VIP Junglist
nicee track mate!
some cheeky samples in there like thunder, rain n a girl screaming? lol
but yeah sort the drums out..otherwise its sweet.

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
liking this man:) got a cool vibe too it, but ye as jonl and the others said, i can hear u need more low frequencies to the drums:)

But overall i think its good!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Sorted the drums now (i think), gave it a much better mix down, chopped the break a little more in some areas, and brought the high passed break in the back out a little more, on my speaks everything is sounding a lot smoother and punchier soooo, will bang up an update soon if any1 is inetrested.
will probably be on dnbshare or if i upgrade my sc account in the next few days.

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
U should upgrade man:) so cool to just do a few changes and not having to delete and reupload the whole thing:)

luciduk

VIP Junglist
lol devz... "but yeah sort the drums out and sort ya life out" straight to the point int ya

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
I always like listening to your stuff man, there always seems to be a bit of art in your tunes. Nice one.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
cheers man :) how about the drums, you probably didnt hear the first one i stuck up but do they sound ok?

Mrachniot

Macedonian Drum & Bass
drums are to loud dude ... if u mix and master ... and eq them ... will be perfect ... 1L Twisted Scientist Project
p.s. i have new tune also ... check it ;) feedback appriciated