Thin and Crispy - Love & Feeling wip

mate that break is sick...really feeling that
intro is a lil misleading for me, i mean the lil guitar/electric piano sound from the start got me feeling the wrong rhythm if u know what i mean?

but once it kicks in n im back on track with the groove of the song it sounds pretty good.
i would advise some hats or a couple of kicks in ur intro just to let the listener know how the groove is gonna be..u know what i mean or do i sound crazy? lol

mate that break is sick...really feeling that
intro is a lil misleading for me, i mean the lil guitar/electric piano sound from the start got me feeling the wrong rhythm if u know what i mean?

but once it kicks in n im back on track with the groove of the song it sounds pretty good.
i would advise some hats or a couple of kicks in ur intro just to let the listener know how the groove is gonna be..u know what i mean or do i sound crazy? lol

nah man i know what you mean, but i rly struggled with a drop for this and it did originaly have the break in the full intro, i'll see what i can do and try to make it work :) thanks tho!

Wow, how low does your sub go in this one?

Nice vibe, you seem to be knocking the tunes out these days. Sell me some of that creative gogo juice if you please.

listening as im typing and it sound really good so far diigin the old skool vibe! Runnin! Sub could use a little work sounds a little basic not note/melody wise but sound, na mean? And a few moar drum edits would make me a happy camper! Other than that, GreatTune!

really feeling this tune man!! the guitar sounds great with that break, do like the bassline but thought maybe could have a bit more high end on it or something moar than just sub ? still works tho nice one

imo the pads that start at the beginning of the track should become a lot more quiet after the drop, or maybe some eq/filter automation. they just really seem to stand out to much through the whole track.

Can't believe I never got to this.

Good Job man, I like your sound. Rollin along nicely it is as I type, bass is quite soft but fine, love the vox. Making me smile, dig it man.

That vox!

Christ, we need more music like this in the world.

Rewind!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom