Thin and Crispy - Jazz What? WIP

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Thin and crispy, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

Track i've started using some hard bass' and jazzy samples... this is mainly just a base for the track so far looking to add few more fillers etc try and vary it up a lil...

Let me know what you think, all feedback welcome good or bad its all helpful

/Thin

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Just realised ive saved it with the reverb left on on the samle shots, D'oh

2. Nacon

Nacon Vidual

the first 20 secs, definitely needs work, got boring right away, no clicks.. no pops.. no changes.. no nothing..
    00:22 came out of nowhere, and it was quite surprising in a bad way.
    Not liking the delayed vocals either, they sound very strange and it's awkward to listen to them..
    okay no buildup for the drop either.. it just came out of nowhere.
    The whole atmosphere of the track got me very confused. But probably because i am unable to listen to this kind of stuff, so this is a problem of mine, i'm pretty sure someone has this taste of music somewhere so nvm me.

it's very strange i have to say. But if you finish it, i'll give it more feedback.

3. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

As i said its just a base for the track, im still wanting to add more, maybe cut back on a cpl things, but i get what ur saying!

Anyways cheers for the feedback :)