Thin and Crispy - Dune Buggy

quite like this mate
drums soundin nice like all the pitch shifty bits and the rolls only listenin on laptop speakers now so can only say the bass sounds good dunno if it fits well ill av another listen later on proper speakers.
soundin good from wat i can tell tho

Did you sample or write that brass melody in the intro? Whatever, as a bassline it's awesome.
Drums sound nice.
I like the understated bass, but I can also hear it as an unsubtle big rocking bass drumstep tune.
Very nice work.

Love the brass (a lot) and the bassline, if it was me I'd fatten up the snare a bit and use some cut up amens like you've got in the 2nd breakdown throughout the tune cos they're quality. Bang tidy otherwise.

I wrote the brass melody myself, I did have it at more parts in the track but I got sick of hearing it so kept it to a minimum, cheers tho peeps. Will work on that slow cos I did have more of them in it but that break chop is a lazy one haha

great sound man! a bit muddy, give ur bass a little more presence in the hi-mid, and watch the rezzy spikes between the kick and the midrange, theres one or 2 there that i think wuld open the sound up allot if they where notched out. great sound tho, the brass adds a great dimension to it...a suggestion re the brass, creative only, alternating between fast/slow attack and alternating between octaves (down 1 probly for that melody), on or off the beat, will give ur brass more bounce, common ways to do it are on the 1st beat of the bar, or every other beat or as triplets 'ompha-ompha...' sort of thing. nice work neways!

I like the orchestral hits in the intro, they got good presence about them! That snare is bugging me a little, sounds a bit too tinny!

Cool drop, I think the bass needs something to push it along. But overall a pretty cool track you got here mate

Back
Top Bottom