Thin and Crispy - Dream

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Thin and crispy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member VIP Junglist

A track a made quite a while ago! Its very messy tbh wanting opinions etc, basicaly is it worth me re-doing the whole thing and cleaning it up, how i could improve it, maybe change a few bits here n there! usual drill
    All comments appreciated good or bad :)

http://soundcloud.com/thin-and-crispy/dream

Thin

p.s. i know the drums are realy quite lol =/

2. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio VIP Junglist

really like the synth parts, maybe beef them up later in the process, and a bit more melodic change, cos that one bass note does get a little boring

I think you know about the drums, liven them up with a break over the top and definately layer some more to give a bigger sound

tbh mate I think your a bit over critcal in what you say about the track, nice ideas just needs some work on the execution

3. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member VIP Junglist

cheers man, maybe i am over criticle >< deffiantly gonna have another stab at this 1 tho i think, i made it months ago ill try an apply to it what ive learnt since then if u know what i mean.

4. kama

kama benkama.net VIP Junglist

I think more texture on the beats would go a long way, maybe a careful use of some break could do it.

The synth sound is cool but the melody needs some change-ups, like a chorus in a pop song.