Thin and Crispy - Chopped with a butter knife

Nice groove, only complaint is that sub seems to eat up the kick and the intro feels a bit empty imo, but the 2. is ur thing I guess.
But all in all im rly feeling this, nice tune. :D

cheers dude, having a rest from it now but i'll have a play about with the intro in time, as for the sub eating the kick, the sub doesn't come in until the 5/16th so i'm not sure what you mean lol =/ sounds fine on mine anywho, guess i'll have to try it on some other systems.

took another listen, guess it's by design.

I thought that kick isn't hitting hard couse of the sub, but that 1. kick without any sub in the background hits the same as the others, my bad.

took another listen, guess it's by design.

I thought that kick isn't hitting hard couse of the sub, but that 1. kick without any sub in the background hits the same as the others, my bad.

i have a heavier processed version of the break with some serious low end on the kicks... i could swap it out and see how it sounds if kicks aren't hard enough. The bass is a bit odd in design tbh but i wanted to give the track some 'street' just a dirty gritty sound with a touch of bounce to the notes

I'd be interested to hear that tho I guess it would move the spotlight from bass and put it on drums which im guessing is not what u'd want but anyways, if u post it here i'l definitely listen to it.
As for the bass, dunno about the design of it but it sounds rly good as it is imo. ;)

Back
Top Bottom