Thin and Crispy - Ashley's Break (Erykah Badu - Honey Mash-up)

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
im feelin this one, kinda old school liquid... the pads/vocal/instruments sound nicely mixed down.. personaly i would make the kick and snare bigger

working on it but thats the break im using, i used some tips from here and got it sounding alot better, i'll keep working on it tho...
cheers for the feedback, will up the un-mashed original of it 2moro :)

and yer i wanted to make something oldschool, was all made at 165, sped up to 176 specialy for the vocal.

Much prefer the slower version, would like to hear vocals in that one. The reverses work well. The piano and the sub sound good. Pretty nice tune.
For me the faster version sounds like a slow version sped up, rather than a faster tune, if you get me.

to my ears bro the acapella does not sound right, maybe a lil more reverb, bit more volume . i like all the pads and atmos. kick sound a lil busy, nice tune thou bro

still working on the drums, i tryed taking the accappella down a bit but in some areas it just makes it too quiet =/ i'll see about uploading it again with some tweaks if any1 is interested, thanks for the feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom