Thin and Crispy - A summer night

really liking this man! Drum work is excellent, love all the chops and changes. If I had to make one criticism it would be that the chime doesnt really go anywhere for me, would like to hear a different melody possibly.
Good job tho bro!

Nice track i like this a lot, chilled nice atmosphere Jungle vibes! think the kick could punch through a bit more tho.. Good work!

nice vibe - great break edits.

i can imagine another melodic instrument coming in and busting a solo.

perhaps break a little too aggressively mixed for this genre? just a thought.

good work. very much i like.

in my end snare isn't as punchier as I would have liked... but that's just my own taste I guess...

This song is the one I'd drop to start or end a set... has a delightfull oldschool vibe to it that I love.

that's a nice tune, was wondering what was going on with all the waves crashing and seagulls and shit, the bass is booming, what did you use for that? an analogue keyboard, or softsynth? when the beats came in pretty big drop, nice tune reminds me of furney and taylas stuff, the only thing I would say is between the drop and the breakdown may have sounded a bit more interesting if you switched it up a bit in there, just from a listening point of view,
how did you get that bass so fat and resonant? cheers

Cheers peeps :) when i listen back to it im not sure wether to keep the seagulls in myself... will have a play around in a few days.
The bass is an 808 kick low passed a bit with tad bit of compression, some of the attack taken off and a nice long release so its not to steppy.
Did it in reason using a bog standard 808BD sample thru the NN19

Back
Top Bottom