Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Last edited:
Solid track man!

Love the pad and drums too,
i don't like the lfo on the sub, it's too hard/fast
try to reduce the amount and use a 3/16 rate,

anyway...nice job :)

real chill track i like it the only thing is the kick sounds a bit to bouncy for me and the bass was clipping at some points but i'm not sure if that was intentional or not

i love the lil seagull/seaside fx lol...
but yeh the lfo is too quick n bouncy,
but some nice atmospheric sounds goin on

ok, so less wobble, thought it myself but a second opinion said it sounded better =x anyways, cheers guys :)

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

^^^^ Done^^^^^

Nice atmospheric intro dude, digging the birds and stuff. Not sure about the punchy kick in the intro, maybe something a little more subtle would work better. Even when it drops it sounds out of place, everything else sounds real mellow and chill.

Overall a very nice chillout track, just that kick thats bothering me....

Like this one a lot. Love the sub work. I didn't hear the first version, but this sounds great.

Agree with Fletch about the kick in the intro, does sound a bit boxy. Might give the first drop a bit more impact if it was softer.

Very nice, bass makes it for me.

Like the style of this track man - Agree with the kick, i recon a better sample could be found to fit better and soften up on the intro.. i think personally the high end has a bit too much going on with the hats and the white noises sound sweeps so often, less is more ;) Just my thoughts tho

All the other elements are realy cool man, like what is going on with the fxs a lot!!

soundin good bruva agree with the kick kinda soundin funny. I would personally like to hear some good strong Atmos in there aswell. and the drums could change a little moar they sound good but they need a little moar variation.
But all in all good chune man!

Wow thats some interesting drums:) pretty cool! i wish u turned up the volume of the pads just a little bit

Back
Top Bottom