Last edited:
Solid track man!

Love the pad and drums too,
i don't like the lfo on the sub, it's too hard/fast
try to reduce the amount and use a 3/16 rate,

anyway...nice job :)

Catchem

mwerp much?
real chill track i like it the only thing is the kick sounds a bit to bouncy for me and the bass was clipping at some points but i'm not sure if that was intentional or not

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
ok, so less wobble, thought it myself but a second opinion said it sounded better =x anyways, cheers guys :)

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

^^^^ Done^^^^^

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Nice atmospheric intro dude, digging the birds and stuff. Not sure about the punchy kick in the intro, maybe something a little more subtle would work better. Even when it drops it sounds out of place, everything else sounds real mellow and chill.

Overall a very nice chillout track, just that kick thats bothering me....

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Like this one a lot. Love the sub work. I didn't hear the first version, but this sounds great.

Agree with Fletch about the kick in the intro, does sound a bit boxy. Might give the first drop a bit more impact if it was softer.

Very nice, bass makes it for me.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Like the style of this track man - Agree with the kick, i recon a better sample could be found to fit better and soften up on the intro.. i think personally the high end has a bit too much going on with the hats and the white noises sound sweeps so often, less is more ;) Just my thoughts tho

All the other elements are realy cool man, like what is going on with the fxs a lot!!

soundin good bruva agree with the kick kinda soundin funny. I would personally like to hear some good strong Atmos in there aswell. and the drums could change a little moar they sound good but they need a little moar variation.
But all in all good chune man!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
soundin good bruva agree with the kick kinda soundin funny. I would personally like to hear some good strong Atmos in there aswell. and the drums could change a little moar they sound good but they need a little moar variation.
But all in all good chune man!
cheers for the reply m8 but which are you refering too?