They Just Don't Understand

RAZE

Whilst I respect the scene as it is (to a degree), the young ones just don't understand what it was like to hear the hardcore of 1990-1992 as it was back then.
a true musical movement that arguebly eclipses that of the disco movement in the 70's (that in itself is a sterling thing given the the dj's/artists/clubs).
A monumental pleasure for those involved to whatever degree, we have witnessed THE last music movement because whatever genre you're into; house, drum & bass, techno, it will NEVER happen again.
If you're ripping from this forum for memories, respect to you, if you're ripping for research...learn, if you're dissing in this forum...you're a cunt who will NEVER know what good music is.
Hardcore will never die. Without it forums like this, and the music contained, would never have happened.
Respect to the Swindon crew, Free Spirit forever (massive respect to Barney), West Country was THE hardcore.
Perception. Fantazia. Ektos. Patrick Ewing 33 Hi. Champion Suede mids. E tops. Two Tone Jeans. Stussy. Kiss FM. Everything we have in our hands & ears now is because of this.

He Who Controls The Spice, Controls The Universe.

Peace Out.

Last edited:
Respect to you.
It wasn't a pop at the younger generation, it was just a 'never forget' shot across the board. For example, I wish to high heaven I could've experienced studio 54, the loft & paradise garage to the likes of Larry Levan etc, but I was BLESSED enough to see the likes of Easygroove, Top Buzz & Ratty in almost a weird paradox kind of way. I'm just fed up of the the bullshit between 'genres'.
No unity in enjoying dance music.

Does it really matter if I hate Hazard and love Current Value? No, we are all ravers. I'm sure it's vice versa for many but it just underlines my point. Drum & Bass people can't rave together under mixed artists. How gay is that???

And drugs are shit now too ; )

Last edited:
yeah i feel lucky to have been there.
wish i could remember more of it tho LOL
i love the oldskool and all the tunes i make (even though they aint very good) are my homage to that early 90s era

To be honest i get bored of people goin on about 'how it was back in the day'. Yes.. it was a musical movement. Yes you were there. Well done.

That was then.. This is now.

Move on!

The music is better, the clubs are better, the recognision is better. Its not asif Jungle/Hardcore doesnt exist anymore. You can always find decent nights for them.

Be happy you were part of it. Be proud.

Because when the youngsters are your age.. Well it will be exactly the same! as thats life!

plus youngsta's these days get to grow up with nick minge, x factor and dubstep
its a great time to be alive

Whilst I respect the scene as it is (to a degree), the young ones just don't understand what it was like to hear the hardcore of 1990-1992 as it was back then.
a true musical movement that arguebly eclipses that of the disco movement in the 70's (that in itself is a sterling thing given the the dj's/artists/clubs).
A monumental pleasure for those involved to whatever degree, we have witnessed THE last music movement because whatever genre you're into; house, drum & bass, techno, it will NEVER happen again.
If you're ripping from this forum for memories, respect to you, if you're ripping for research...learn, if you're dissing in this forum...you're a cunt who will NEVER know what good music is.
Hardcore will never die. Without it forums like this, and the music contained, would never have happened.
Respect to the Swindon crew, Free Spirit forever (massive respect to Barney), West Country was THE hardcore.
Perception. Fantazia. Ektos. Patrick Ewing 33 Hi. Champion Suede mids. E tops. Two Tone Jeans. Stussy. Kiss FM. Everything we have in our hands & ears now is because of this.

He Who Controls The Spice, Controls The Universe.

Peace Out.

Wow. You were 11 in 1990...curious that you seem to feel you were actually there. Remember much do we?

^^ lol busted. :D
i love the oldskool but i wouldnt go as far as saying everything else isnt better.
thats crazy talk man all music is good. u love what u love tho
i was 19 in 1990 - cant remember much of the next 10 years - cept the music

Wow. You were 11 in 1990...curious that you seem to feel you were actually there. Remember much do we?

Nail on head there Papa...someone was either a 6 foot teenager or is telling porkies!

I was 13/14 then and not even going raving yet, '91 was the year i went from Hip Hop to hardcore and '93 was the year i first graced a Rave!

Although I'm sure the 90's was sick and that type of movement might never happen tbh the people who moan about 'the young ones' not knowing 'good' music and all that bollox to me are just upset that there best years are behind them no doubt in twenty years all the 'young ones' will bes coming out with the same sort of waffle, life starts when your 30 mate don't worry get your pipe n slippers out and stop bitching

so many dnb fans are arrogant as fuck. dont understand different people have different opinions. fuck sake cant you just respect peoples taste in music...you got nothing better to do with your time than chat shit about the dnb scene today or the fact dubstep was ever invented...i tell u what im also on the dubstep forum and its much better!!! you dont get arrogant cunts on the dubstep forum bitchin about dnb!! get over yourselves!!!

hey im all for people opinions
however if they aren't the same as mine ur wrong and i hate u :teeth:

jokes aside is dubstep forum really better? that surprises me.

hey im all for people opinions
however if they aren't the same as mine ur wrong and i hate u :teeth:

jokes aside is dubstep forum really better? that surprises me.

haha. well i haven't been too active on this forum just thought id pop by and give it another go...

and i come accross this!

i must say the actual site for dnb forum is better (more sub forums etc.) but its the vibes of what im reading from people...

you constantly get 30+ year olds looking down on us saying we know nothing because we werent around back in the day when it was good...FUCK OFF!! 'Dubsteps shit, bunch of kids think they are badmanz' << thats the worst one cuz its complete bollocks...Infact ive seen a lot more shit go down (fighting etc.) at dnb raves than dubstep raves...

at least most people in dubstep forum have some respect...must be the reggae dub culture this music has evolved from...ONE LOVE!!

Back
Top Bottom