they called it a house festival????

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by safety, Aug 28, 2007.

1. safety

safety double safety

went to my first house event this saturday. sw4 on clapham common. JESUS* it's a good job there was free booze and lots of girls wearing next to nothing. i really can't feel that music

were there any other dnb forum heads there?

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

*gasp* clapham common?! i stayed across the road from there when i was in the uk!

i dont mind house. it gets a bit dull though, more like background music for me.

3. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Boom boom boom boom
    Boom boom boom boom
    Boom boom boom boom
    Boom boom boom boom

I cannot stand the modern disco gay funky house rubbish though I used to listen to a lot of house back back back in the day. Piano house etc. Great girls & great djs, dancing all night, ah the nostalgia :)

Nowadays I'd need to be off my head on a lethal cocktail to enjoy the horribly overproduced house that you can hear in clubs.

I guess what pisses me most off as a dj are records that already contain all the dj actions - effects, eq switches, breakdowns, the dj has nothing to do except put one record in after another. Predictable to the death as well (thats also a problem with a lot of dnb).

Back in the day... I wasn't so old and grumpy.

4. safety

safety double safety

i believe you

5. bloodfire

bloodfire Member

lol nothing worse than a grumpy old raver . talking about how it was back in the day and all that . im a bit like that . its all about 93 for me :banana: