theres no way.........

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
i cant start a restart of an already restarted thread but i need to know what went on over the weekend for the chatting up girls thread to be deleted for a second time. was my name dragged through the mud, have i offended anyone and should i be expecting memebers to be adding my missus on facebook with the intent of bringing my life to a halt

if anyone could fill me in i wont fuck your mrs. (irony)

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i heard the thread had hybrid with eric cartman's trapper keeper and morphed into the super computer which consequently took over the world leaving no traces of humanity!
luckily bill cosby did something pretty special and everything is now ok!
thanks bill!

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
i think smarty deleted it after you saying you wanted it deleted, no? or was there a third one
there is now?!?!?!

maybe i did, i cant remember im a bit scatty like that lies on top of lies all the time you know how it is. just wanted a heads up if somethings gonna come back to bite me

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
I deleted it Dan so you were covered. Besides it was turning into a star wars saga
thanks fella. i need people to look out for me from time to time seeing as though i have a small attetion span, no morals and zero self respect.

the sage continues

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

sage?