There's no place like home..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Given the opportunity to move anywhere in the World.. Would you go? Where would you go?

(Yes, I am bored at work)

:shrug:

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
sdm@work said:
Given the opportunity to move anywhere in the World.. Would you go? Where would you go?

Got that friday feeling again I know I have work sucks at the mo. But back on the subject I think it would be either Hawaii for the sun, beaches & beautiful back drops. Or Adelaide in Australia the d&b scence & pretty much all dance music over there seems to be gaining a massive following so seeing how thats progressing would be cool, & I would love to throw a free party out in the bush!!

mesh

VIP Junglist
haha you mean Perth of course !?!? Kidding, adelaide is wkd. :applause:
I'd like to spend time in New Zealand, aside from the cold. My good mate's from there and there's a lot kiwis in in Melbourne and there all pretty cool people too.

But for somewhere more exotic I would say the Greek Isles, minus the goat herding techno they play in the bars there.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
of course i would id be off in a second given the chance. if i could choose id live in japan for a few years. or colombia.

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
mesh said:
haha you mean Perth of course !?!? Kidding, adelaide is wkd. :applause:
I'd like to spend time in New Zealand, aside from the cold. My good mate's from there and there's a lot kiwis in in Melbourne and there all pretty cool people too.

But for somewhere more exotic I would say the Greek Isles, minus the goat herding techno they play in the bars there.
Why not both then I can compare the two :) People from New Zealand are quality i work with a kiwi & he's funny as fuck.

V Matt

VIP Junglist
sdm@work said:

Maybe Thailand - wicked food, well laid back way of life, fit birds, lovely weed, beaches etc.

I would have to ban all the irritating little twerps whose parents have paid for them to go there before they go to university though first :D

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
England, Japan, and Prague :gaywhite:

I've always wanted to visit Prague, for some reason. England, music, I mean common ;) and Japan teh cars. Simple stuff like that teehee

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
V Matt said:
Maybe Thailand - wicked food, well laid back way of life, fit birds, lovely weed, beaches etc.

I would have to ban all the irritating little twerps whose parents have paid for them to go there before they go to university though first :D
Watcha talkin' bout Willis? :zest:
I went there with my family back in 98' when i was in 8th grade. We traveled to a grip of places because my parents knew it would be a lot harder when we got older.

Well i went to Bangkok, that shit was crazy. It's hot as a mother and so many fucking bugs that nibble on you. Yeah, the grub was bomb and everything is mad cheap there (Pat Pong).
Muay Thai Kickboxing is fuckin' ruff. :boxing:

Last edited: