Theres a Frog in your Nando's!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Dec 1, 2011.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

frong.JPG

[​IMG]

HUNGRY Ross Dance bit into a Nando's chicken wrap — and found he was chomping on a live FROG.
    The horrified diner managed to spit out the 4in-long animal, but fears he may have already eaten one of its legs.

Accounts manager Ross, who was with his girlfriend Karen and a pal, said: "I bit into the wrap, but couldn't chew through it. I excused myself and got it out of my mouth.

"There was a whole frog there. It was still alive. I felt really ill."

Ross, 32, was so angry at the chain's outlet in Victoria, central London, that he took a mobile photo and insisted on taking the evidence home in a plastic tub.

He later realised that the frog — by now dead — had been left with only three limbs. Disgusted Ross, of Crawley, West Sussex, added: "I think I might have eaten one. The thought of chewing on it keeps me awake at night." Staff recorded his ordeal on a complaint form and he was given a £44 refund.

But Ross said: "I don't understand how anyone can put a wrap together and not see a frog. I'm livid. I won't eat at Nando's again."

Nando's said it was taking the incident extremely seriously and insisted: "We take great care over the quality of our food."

It said the "only possible" way the frog could have got into the wrap was in its pre-packed salad leaves, which are provided by a supplier washed and ready to get.

A spokesman added: "Unfortunately as Mr Dance refuses to give us the foreign object, we are unable to fully understand where it came from to reach a final conclusion."

SOURCE: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3968219/Hoppy-Meal.html

Looks like Nandos are doing French food too..

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Nando's is overhyped shite anyway. Nothing special.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its a spicy chicken franchise not quite fast food not quite real food yes? what do you get the chicken rice? noodles?
    i just hear fergalicious by that harlot from whatever i feel sick and i need some real shit i could only think of raekwon but its doing the trick

4. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Nothing beats Extra Hot Butterfly'd chicken breastidges.... YUM!!

5. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

I've been to that nando's... staying clear of it from now on... love nando's but hearing shit like this does make you just not wanna eat the stuff.. I remember seeing to rats running around in a kfc in wandsworth when i was about 9 and never went back to that place again.. mind you you would have to produce more than rats to put me off a fillet tower burger

6. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

in France thats just the Gourmet Chicken Wrap, duno why he's complaining, just needed extra mayo

7. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Lol poor frog...

8. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

this.