**THERAPY SESSIONS** The Big One In The UK On A Saturday!! April 8th 2006!!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Here we go!!! we know alot of you UK crew find it hard to come and party with us on a wednesday! so here we are!! our first big weekend party in the UK, Bristol is only 90 mins from london.....and hotel deals are available!we cant wait for this...the venue is Perfect and the [Dissident] crew are on board with one of the fattest soundsystems around......lets do this!!!

Saturday April 8th @ The Black Swan Bristol :slayer:

Anger Management,Freak Recordings + [Dissident] Present:

THERAPY SESSIONS BRISTOL 1st BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION RITUAL!!!

Our first weekend Therapy Session in the UK......this is gonna be special!!

blackswanweb.gif

Room 1 - The Dungeon.Drum & Bass
Hosted by Anger Management + Freak Recordings

DYLAN B2B TECHNICAL ITCH (Freak / Tech Itch/Tech Freak/Metalheadz)
INK B2B SKITTY (Metalheadz / Hardware / Architecture)
LIMEWAX B2B ROBYN CHAOS (Freak/Tech Itch / Tech Freak/Therapy)
VICIOUS CIRCLE (Hardware / Defcom / DSC14 / Subtitles)
BKEY B2B UNKNOWN ERROR (Freak / Obscene / Hardware / Defcom / Moving Shadow)
KULAK (Therapy / Locus / Metric) Old Skool Set
CAMERON B2B PHIBRE (Noir / Hijack Bristol)

MC'S JAKES / MANIKULAR / SCORPIO

Room 2-Hosted By [Dissident] Dubstep/Breakcore/HipHop/Hardcore/Breaks

HEADHUNTER (H.E.N.C.H)
MAKO + SCITEKS [Dissident]
ALKEMY,JOHN DEVIANT+ WAXFACTOR GENERAL [Dissident]
GYU + GLOBEROTTER [Dissident]
FAT C [Dissident]

Room 3 In Association with Hijack Bristol
80's / Pop / Rock / Old Skool / Anything!

HUNKS V'S HOOCHIES
The Ultimate "Whore Off" Soundclash
Full line up for this room coming soon......

Place To Be: THE BLACK SWAN Stapleton Road Easton Bristol

Time : 10pm - 5am
Entry : 8 Pounds on the door
Arrive early or miss out!!

*Discount Hotels Available For The Roadtrip Crew*

time to get gnarly.........

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

DYLAN said:
its not far at all you big girl ( with a beard?)
Bearded ladies, mmm.

Infact, I went to Bristol a few weeks back and it surprised me how easy the drive was. So you may well see me there! (y) :teeth:

I'll try and round up some troops.

OMG!!!! Again i must see the illness of this lineup!!!
Shall haunt me in my sleep!

Where r all the Peterborough hardcores????!!!!!????? :shrug:
I shall hunt them out and kidnap for the nite!! :devilslay

whooot whooot! I can't wait for this! Talkign to everyone this week and we're all getting our gladrags on, and our beating sticks together LOL

I have a make-up date to get bladerunner eyes for this one lol (hey if you cant get crazy make-up for your own parties - when can you do it? I tried it at Iceland and M&S - seriously, actually trues story, after getting like extreme make up done for a Therapy a few months back, I had to walk around and food shop at like 6pm - I clearly hadnt thought it through...it was the funniest thing..I had to put the hood up and close it like Kenny and just make no eye contact whatsoever LOLOLOL It was LittleBo Peep/ Geisha look - but looked a bit like a reeeally over the top russian hooker LOL at least I thought...Limewax liked it LOLOLOLOLOL

Booommm.....looks like it'll b a heavy one for u guys!!! Hope all goes well. Unfortunately i am too skint to reach 2 big events in one wknd...but hopefully will make Herbal on 19th!!

:who_wants

Pure filth, everyone dropped fire..

Oldskool set at the start was a nice warmup for the impending doom.. bkey, unknown error, loxy, skitty, dylan and tech itch all smashed it.. Jakes and Manikular were vibing off each other, proper good night

Sound system was rude as fuck, proper bass pressure, really tight sounding too, my hearing is fine today even though i was stood next to a stack most of the night

Bigups to benny for driving (his pics should be online in the week), bigup to Manikular for entry and beers :cool:

I heard a rumour that tech itch was playing a dubstep set at the event, is this true, if so was it recorded? and if not WHY THE FUCK NOT!?

Back
Top Bottom