<<THERAPY SESSIONS LONDON CHRISTMAS SLAUGHTER DEC 21ST>>

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Messages
222
Likes
0
#1
Here we are again......man Christmas comes round quick!!!!

The Christmas party's are always amazing...be a part of it ;-]

THERAPY SESSIONS @ HERBAL LONDON
Christmas Back2Back Slaughter!!
Wednesday December 21st 2005


Room 1-The Dungeon (Drum & Bass)

DYLAN B2B TECH ITCH (Freak/Tech Itch/Tech Freak/Penetration/Obscene)
LIMEWAX B2B SPL (Tech Freak/Freak/Tech Itch/Penetration/Obscene)
SILENT WITNESS B2B SQUIRE (DNAudio/Metalheadz/Commercial Suicide)
ROBYN CHAOS B2B BKEY(Freak/Tech Freak/Obscene/Tech Itch)
DJ XO B2B SDM(Dogs On Acid/DnB Forum)

MC's SYSTEM / MANIKULAR

Room 2 (The Attic)

LOXY-Hip Hop Classics (Metalheadz/Hardware/Karma)
AYAH-Hip Hop/Funk/Reggae/Beats

Place To Be : Herbal 12-14 Kingsland Road Shoreditch London E2
9pm-2am Still only £2.50 before 10pm £5 after!!

LIVE WEB BROADCAST FROM WWW.BASSDRIVE.COM

Info: www.angeruk.net www.freak-recordings.com
 

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,173
Likes
3
#7
sdm said:
He plays too much wobble.
Ha ha wobble is not called for at an event like that I could see a Rasmus @ Reading Festival style ejection from the stage by the crowd!!! Cool I was just wondering I thought u2 were attached at the hip go on put your hands up if your Matt Damon.:lol_board
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#8
sayber said:
Ha ha wobble is not called for at an event like that I could see a Rasmus @ Reading Festival style ejection from the stage by the crowd!!! Cool I was just wondering I thought u2 were attached at the hip go on put your hands up if your Matt Damon.:lol_board
People always book us to play b2b, which isn't a problem, neither of us mind it, in fact it's usually better because we normally get 90+ minute sets! However it's always nice to fly solo once in a while.
 

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,173
Likes
3
#9
sdm said:
People always book us to play b2b, which isn't a problem, neither of us mind it, in fact it's usually better because we normally get 90+ minute sets! However it's always nice to fly solo once in a while.
Cool I like playing b2b sets it's kinda like a competition sometimes when your mixing but it's alot of fun as the crowd can get taken all over the place.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#10
sayber said:
Cool I like playing b2b sets it's kinda like a competition sometimes when your mixing but it's alot of fun as the crowd can get taken all over the place.
Exactly! That's kinda what we do, they always seem to like it (y) :teeth:
 

Oli

Member
Messages
280
Likes
0
#13
is he coming for moral support tho?

or is wobbleing else where?


cant quite get over how sick this night is gonna be, so close to christmas as well.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#14
Oli said:
is he coming for moral support tho?

or is wobbleing else where?


cant quite get over how sick this night is gonna be, so close to christmas as well.
He's actually got a work Xmas party on the same night.
 

Oni-13

! WolfMentality !
Messages
122
Likes
0
#15
Ah Tirple Mang! Hahaha!
Big up SDM, I know ur gonna be playing the best Jump-up around! :orly:
Seriously tho, u know the forum heads gonn be makin some official noise inside Herbal!
Big up Dylan for the exceptionally festive line-up! C U THERE...

PEACE
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#17
Oni-13 said:
Ah Tirple Mang! Hahaha!
Big up SDM, I know ur gonna be playing the best Jump-up around! :orly:
Seriously tho, u know the forum heads gonn be makin some official noise inside Herbal!
Big up Dylan for the exceptionally festive line-up! C U THERE...

PEACE
Jump Up's my middle name! T-10 all the way :slayer:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#18
Originally posted by DYLAN
Here are the Set Times!!

Limewax & SPL 1-2
Dylan & Tech Itch 12-1
Silent Witness & Squire 11-12
Robyn Chaos & Bkey 10-11
XO & SDM 9-10

MC's System/Manikular & hopefully special guest Jakes!

Room 2 will be Loxy & Ayah :)



seeya Tonight!!

Dylan
(y)
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#19
Absolutely smashing evening, Limewax and SPL are unbelievable. Sickness!

Special thanks to the Freak crew for getting me down, Ben XO for the B2B biz, and Owain for driving!
 
Top