Therapy Sessions last night & the next one

V Matt

VIP Junglist
Big ups to the SDM who is down to play next month :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Will definately reach early for that one :thumbsup:

Missed the early sets last night, got in when BSE were on, they weren't bad but Friction absolutely smashed it afterwards. Sometimes not feeling some of the tunes he plays but he kept it darkside last night. Dropped in a few classics as well, all impecably mixed. Finished with a double drop of something with Alien Girl, which is without doubt the most rinsed double drop ever but he still made it sound wicked :slayer:

Concord Dawn were on after, they dropped Torpedo, Pack Of Wolves and that Slayer tune. I left very sharpy :shake:

V Matt said:
Big ups to the SDM who is down to play next month :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Will definately reach early for that one :thumbsup:

Missed the early sets last night, got in when BSE were on, they weren't bad but Friction absolutely smashed it afterwards. Sometimes not feeling some of the tunes he plays but he kept it darkside last night. Dropped in a few classics as well, all impecably mixed. Finished with a double drop of something with Alien Girl, which is without doubt the most rinsed double drop ever but he still made it sound wicked :slayer:

Concord Dawn were on after, they dropped Torpedo, Pack Of Wolves and that Slayer tune. I left very sharpy :shake:
Cheers yo (y) Big up Dylan & Robyn for sorting it!

We got there when BSE were on, they played some sick ass beats, defo into their set :slayer: Been re-rinsing their LP again recently too, can't get enough of it.

Went upstairs during Friction's set as I wanted to check out the Bomd Squad! (Wicked skills BTW!!) However he did play that crazy ass track that fucked the dance floor up, total devastation!!

Came back down when Concord Dawn was on, not a bad set really, I like that Ludacris (?) bootleg, dutty business.

Another good night at Therapy, big up the car mang, Owain, and the ladies in the car; Codes, Tirps, and Elemang (y)

Peesh yo!

The bass on that Ludacris bootleg is nasty!!!

Heard it when i got in, think it was at the start of BSE's set.

Haven't heard that In The Grime out before either, that has got some nasty bass as well :boobies:

Don't suppose anyone recorded Fwiction's set did they?

Last edited:
Poor Dylan...on forums all over the internet I'm bogarting his name and making him look all girlified LOL

Big up to all that represented at Therapy on Weds!! Was once againa wikkid night...smashers all around..it kinda sucks bcause I get all excited and whaahey, and always end up quite pissed at my own soiree (which is okay until you lose phones, drop bags, have to pack up cdj's, leads, banners, pay artists etc...LOL) all i gotta say is thank god for Terri, my gurl wednesday..;)

Looking forward to the next one most def!! Big up SDM, looking forward to hearing you tear it out...also have Pendulum, C4C, Raiden (who I played with last weekend in Belgium and we had just the bestest time and he's a star and a nasty nasty dj/producer no doubt), as well as Counterstrike from South Afrika..;)...and dont forget the "Robotronic Room" with Juan B and Ayah!!

again, massive thanks to all of you!! See you May 19th, same bat place, same bat channel... :O

xx Robyn

Last edited:
DYLAN said:
Poor Dylan...on forums all over the internet I'm bogarting his name and making him look all girlified LOL xx Robyn

Right, in that case get dylan to make some quality chipmonk hardcore tunes again Robyn :D

Back
Top Bottom