Therapy Sessions @ Herbal!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
OMFG - What a sick night Dylan is running down there, I can't wait for the next one. September 17th 2003 woot :slayer:

kthxbye

V Matt said:
Yeah, it was fucking filthy :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Everyone smashed it, especially Dylan and AK1200 :thumbsup:
Word! Dylan.. Jeaaaaasus!!!! He has some f'kin durty business. His first tune was by John B, just finished it on the day, world premiere business!

AK1200 smashed it, and he played "Barrier Break", so that made my night!

Bailey was excellent as usual, first time I'd seen him live, he definetly has the tunes to do the damage. He played some new "Bass 2 Dark" remix.. In a Dillinja sub kind of stylee :slayer:

C4C.. I don't really like their tunes, so I wasn't expecting much, but they impressed me. Phat tune selection and decent mixing!

We missed most of Poison's set, but from what we heard, he has access to some pretty dutty tunage, the bass on Signal sounded phat as usual!

Herbal, first time I'd been there, phat little club! Roll on 17th September with Keaton & Hive, Dylan & B.Key!!! Boooo :thumbsup:

Did anyone get an archive of the stream, I'll be up for trading some MP3 in exchange for that.

Yeah, I only heard Poisons last couple as well - the one before Signal was wicked.

Barrier Break is definately a tune :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Bailey was good, didn't stay for all of his set though, I left when that Bass 2 Dark VIP came on but I got to hear him the night before anyway. Did he finish off with some crazy breaky tunes???

Good little club Herbal, go to quite a lot of nights there, got a very nice system for a club that size :thumbsup:

Like you say, the next one is gonna be wicked, roll on the 17th!

V Matt said:
Did he finish off with some crazy breaky tunes???

Yeah a couple of bits I believe, his last tune was Trust's "Redeemer" forthcoming on Intasounds :spliff:

Re: Re: Therapy Sessions @ Herbal!

sdm said:
We missed most of Poison's set, but from what we heard, he has access to some pretty dutty tunage, the bass on Signal sounded phat as usual!

Poison is IMO a hundred times better than 90% of the DJs on todays circuit, mixing and selection wise.

Re: Re: Re: Therapy Sessions @ Herbal!

Defo a heavy night for sdm birthday bash bizniz!!

big up teh dylan aswell! - i heard u taught that guy how to dance ;) u know the one

Re: Re: Re: Re: Therapy Sessions @ Herbal!

that was a wicked night! every dj blazed it :devilslay

that businessman dancer was the bomb! i swear he must have been listening to spandau ballet on his walkman or summat :gaywhite:

Back
Top Bottom